• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

magic
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      Nope...nothing alike.
      Hehe. I was referring to the construction. Although superficially similar the way they are made is completely different. Also the Converse you posted is not the standard version but a special edition that does look more similar due to the different sole.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• suiluj_7
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
        Rick was here.

wheres that from!?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

click

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

thats awesome i used to be obsessed w/ lynchs dune when i was a kid and i swear i remember readin that those guild suits were made out of real body bags but they purposefully didnt tell the actors that until filming was finished . i love the painted on spice stains i never noticed that before

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

Comment

• HWith
                • May 2007

I loved the visual side of Dune. Costume design, set design etc., but the whole story was a big wtf, especially compared to the books. Huge disappointment, as it had quite a bit of potential. Also some modern computer graphics would've helped a lot in some places...

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

lol ya but the movie was like in the early 80s i think ? i was too young to know what the hell what was going on but it was so graphic with the bug juice drinking and the baron floatin around rite under the black oil shower and then smearing himself all over that kid who was bringin him flowers that i got real fascinated w/ it .
                  also i never made the connection w/ the rev mothers and the pic of the rick model pat just posted until i see them side by side like that

i watched the more modern dune mini series when it was on sci fi a few yrs ago . i thought it was just ok , like the costumes and the sets didnt do it for me , no comparison to lynchs version where everythin was black and oily

oh another thing i loved in lynchs dune was the grafix for the shields , like a gold cube and it made that vibrating sound

Comment

• Patroklus
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2011

AT FIRST I THOUGHT RICK JUST SHAVED THEIR HEADS TO GIVE THEM RECEDING HAIRLINES AS PART OF THE WHOLE BIT OF DECAY AND BECAUSE IT'S SORT OF, YOU KNOW, PATRICIAN, TO BE A LITTLE OLDER AND DIGNIFIED AND MISSING SOME OF YOUR HAIR

BUT IT CLICKED AFTER I SAW PUGH RETREAD THE OTHER BENE GESSERIT HEADPIECES

BTW HR GIGER (WHO HIMSELF LOOKS A BIT LIKE A CHARACTER FROM DUNE OR A RICK OWENS WAX SCULPTURE) DID SOME VISUAL WORK FOR AN ABORTED FILM ADAPTION OF DUNE IN THE 70S THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TITS OUT AWESOME

SALVADOR DALI WAS GOING TO BE THE EMPEROR

Comment

• Crowzer
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                      I loved the visual side of Dune. Costume design, set design etc., but the whole story was a big wtf, especially compared to the books. Huge disappointment, as it had quite a bit of potential. Also some modern computer graphics would've helped a lot in some places...
                      I watched it a couple of days in BR, (hence my screen). Somes FX are really nice imo but the other, ouch.
                      I really hope there will a 2013/14 remake. The Lynch version is one of my fave movies btw.
                      Over 10K for the costume, wow.

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

I agree...the story was almost impossible to follow, but visually it was stunning. I was really disappointed to see how poor the movie itself was. The tv series was even more disappointing. I'm hoping for a remake too, but lately bleak movies just aren't popular.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Came across this pic on tumblr (no comment), but apparently this is the new koolaid colour. Doesn't look the same as every other pic on the interwebz, but colour seems to match name better than crap brown.

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

lol mr b wheres that from ?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

From here

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎