• GucciAmen
      • Sep 2014

Photoshop?

Comment

• BodyDouble
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post

Photoshop?

No, I believe thats a gift from zebrakatz for an interview / collaboration they did together. I think the hat's were also available for sale for a limited time.

Comment

• TheDivinitus
          • Jul 2011

Here: http://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/...bra-katz-video
          blog

Comment

• Verdandi
            • Mar 2012

lavender menace

Comment

• TheDivinitus
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by GucciAmen
              Haha, even better, thanks for the clarification. Actually, I recall seeing the two do an interview or some kind of get together on youtube...
              Dude, just look at the damn link I posted for you:
              For Dazed's June issue, we took the boom bap and vogue culture-fusing rapper to Paris to hang out with Rick Owens
              blog

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

Originally posted by GucciAmen
                Woops.
                Dude, post less. Don't even read more. Just post less.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
                    • Feb 2015

The annoying thing about the "dick/ballz" thing is that we tend to forget to speak about of the collection.
                    Because let's be honest, it's far from good. It's gonna sell for sure, lots of stuff are "wearable" here, but from an artistic point, it might be the flattest work Rick has delivered.

Rick's business keeps expanding, but i'm a bit disappointed by what i've seen recently. Been super lazy in my opinion. The Adidas collab this time...what the fuck was that? The pre-fall collection? Same shit.
                    Leather quality has been dropping heavy too. Buyers are appalled, and only keep buying because they know it will sell the same...

Let's hope something great for women in a few weeks, but i'm not crazy about the way things are going.

Comment

• teardrop explodes
                      • Feb 2015

People outrightly dismissing Rick's quality as diminishing really don't know what they're talking about. Sure, some stuff might not be as good as it used to be but there's plenty that is far superior. It's incredible that people always bring up the shoes– both models of the Goodyear boots are the best Rick has ever made in terms of overall quality and construction. I find it interesting that, despite people complaining about the glued soles on the boots for years, no one has really mentioned anything about this drastic improvement. Did anyone even notice?

And there's still some really good leathers, albeit less than there use to be. LGE is a fantastic shoe leather and so is LNE– the reverse horse. and the LCW leather that was used for jackets for Moody was excellent; probably one of the best Rick has done, along with the old oiled calf.

If you look for it, there's good product. I don't know where you're getting this idea that the buyers are appalled. They're the ones that often overlook the best fabric options and styles, whether it's down to their own ignorance or consumer demand though i'm not sure.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ #worksforrick
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• teardrop explodes
                          • Feb 2015

I've been reading this forum for a long time and, honestly, it's no wonder it's gone to shit. If you're not interested in anything to do with construction and fabrics, just go back to discussing dicks and where to buy sock ramones.

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
                            • Feb 2015

I work with and meet a lot of buyers during Paris Fashion Weeks, and they all had the same comments about this SPHINX collection after their visits to Rick's showroom to buy some pieces.

I might be wrong saying leather quality has dropped drastically lately, but the one used for SPHINX is simply extremely ugly and the feel of it is cheap. Like REALLY. Honestly if it wasn"t written on the label, you could think it's just fake leather. And just adding a piece of cashmere on the collar doesn't make it look better.

I'm just not a fan of the past 2/3 men collections. And let's forget quality here, i'm talking design and ideas.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by teardrop explodes View Post
                              I've been reading this forum for a long time and, honestly, it's no wonder it's gone to shit. If you're not interested in anything to do with construction and fabrics, just go back to discussing dicks and where to buy sock ramones.
                              Ok, whatever you say, boss.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

well i purchased two items from the aw14/15 collection and both of them are actually very good quality. after seeing the goodyear welting and the nice thick leather on the creepers i just bought it is apparent that they are a vast improvement in terms of quality over prior seasons that used glued soles and fake stitching. the other item was a heavy calf leather stooges biker that is in fact very nice. one of the best leathers i have ever seen from him. and definitely built to last. i love both items.
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎