Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickefuge
    • Nov 2014

I have an important event to attend and I thought this wold be a great opportunity to treat myself to a more formal Rick piece. Right there’s a good deal on the Stravinsky jacket but I’m afraid the high button stance might be unflattering.
    What do you think? Maybe someone on here owns the jacket and can post a picture? All I can find are online-store pics. Thanks in advance!
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• curiouscharles
      • Jan 2008

i don't think the button hole stance will be an issue personally, although i would recommend the classic soft blazer over the stravinsky.

mind you, if you can find the stravinsky at a good price then there's certainly no harm in going that direction.

edit: also, please note your signature has never been more apt. ;p

-

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

Haha, haven't noticed that until now.

Well, it's hard to find a Rick blazer in my size (52) and budget.
        And the short iterations are definitely not an option for me personally, considering the rest of my wardrobe.
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• jskidder1
          • Jan 2011

i wouldn't consider the stravinsky a formal piece. It's totally unstructured and better suited to casual wear. definitely go for a standard blazer.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
            i wouldn't consider the stravinsky a formal piece. It's totally unstructured and better suited to casual wear. definitely go for a standard blazer.
            I prefer unstructured blazers as I feel too much "like an adult" otherwise, if that makes any sense. Plus the Strawinksy look like it’s easy to wear with more casual pieces which I plan to do anyways. My definition of "more formal" was meant to mean "more formal than a t-shirt and drop-crotch pants and boots".
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• scanner
              • Mar 2015

In the latest A Magazine Curated By (Thom Browne), Rick contributes a great piece on the tombs he and Hun are designing with loads of images.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

considering it wasn't a collection I particularly liked, some of the new womens looks amazing online.

This image is rad:
                Attached Files
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MSMMode
                  • Oct 2015

Does anyone know about the gym prototype? He has one photo on Instagram but now I see it on some of his clothes, is this going to be like a new gym wear?

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Its just a logo embroidered on a bunch of more basic drkshdw pieces this season, I don't know if it signifies something but the clothes its on are no different.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

30 Howard Street is now open

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I'll check it out Wednesday.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MSMMode
                          • Oct 2015

This may be the wrong thread, but has RO every made a rain coat or something that does well in the rain.

Thanks

Comment

• slainbabyyc
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by MSMMode View Post
                            This may be the wrong thread, but has RO every made a rain coat or something that does well in the rain.

Thanks
                            yeah there are drkshdw raincoats actually, i've only ever seen 1 though.

Comment

• isthatsabo
                              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by falkenauge View Post
                              Tricky Ricky must be working his magic again, as I'm kind of starting to like the new Adidas sneaker

Late response but these are truly amazing on feet. I have a few fits I can post with my pair. They grew on me a ton. Didn't like them as much in store but I pulled trigger lol.

Comment

• eloquent
                                • Sep 2016

Has anyone handled the RO Chukkas? From my searching they seem to be from a/w 14, much quieter silhouette than the others and was wondering if they are worth the purchase, if they look good on feet, and is the construction any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎