Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Hun's keeping bees in the loft in Paris.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• vah
      • Aug 2016

And it's a one-off thing for this season. At least that's what I've been told.

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

A global platform for emerging talent, i-D celebrates fashion, culture, individuality and youth.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Fantastic article! Thanks for posting.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Fantastic article! Thanks for posting.
            It's good isn't it? Was reluctant to read it at first, assuming it was just more of what we already heard, but it feels like there's a whole new narrative evolving.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
              It's good isn't it? Was reluctant to read it at first, assuming it was just more of what we already heard, but it feels like there's a whole new narrative evolving.
              Yes, Anders is a very good writer. Basically the only person worth reading at i-D.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                agreed, almost skipped after seeing "i-d", but glad I didn't!

Now I just wish they had photographed the house
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                  • Sep 2008

Could someone ID this jacket for me? Or is this not out yet? haven't seen it before:

Comment

• eloquent
                    • Sep 2016

So from what I've read the general consensus on rick denim is that it is horrible. I picked up a pair of denim joggers from mastadon, and the weight seems really quite good, though it may be the hardware that is weighing it down. Does this fabric 'fade' ala raw denim? - I remember seeing a pair of plinth raw denim Detroits, how do those fade?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eloquent View Post
                      So from what I've read the general consensus on rick denim is that it is horrible. I picked up a pair of denim joggers from mastadon, and the weight seems really quite good, though it may be the hardware that is weighing it down. Does this fabric 'fade' ala raw denim? - I remember seeing a pair of plinth raw denim Detroits, how do those fade?
                      I must be in the minority, because all of my denim has been holding up great.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

Same here. Only started wearing his denim a couple of years ago. I usually gor for the waxed ones with 3% elasthane and they are holding up amazingly well, considering I wear them daily. Got a few pieces in the hog wash - that stuff basically disintegrates whether you wear it or not. Never tried the full denim though.

Comment

• ian+
                          • Dec 2011

Apparently this is the new geothraser sneaker

...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• DudleyGray
                            • Jul 2013

A little late on this, but Rick didn't vote against Bush? Eh =/

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                            Apparently this is the new geothraser sneaker
                            Double eh =/
                            bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• eleves
                              • Sep 2012

Yikes, not down with those geothrashers at all! Looks like the first shoe from RO that steals from Zara and Aldo instead of vice versa
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• eloquent
                                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                                Yikes, not down with those geothrashers at all! Looks like the first shoe from RO that steals from Zara and Aldo instead of vice versa
                                Yes! This is very true, seems Rick is trying to appeal to a more mainstream audience. I bet they'd sell like hot-cakes to those not brave enough to go full on into the aesthetic..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎