X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iSuck
    • Mar 2008

Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="m.inya"]Did you happen to look at the back of those jackets? [:O]
    [/quote]

That's why I am interested.

Does C21 currently have any RO/Drk?

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

[quote user="iSuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

heading there now- will take a look...

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• iSuck
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="kira"][quote user="iSuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Any chance you'll be there and back by 530 to report so I could go after work?

Otherwise I could swing by tomorrow.

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

i bet they do.
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

[quote user="iSuck"][quote user="kira"][quote user="iSuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Any chance you'll be there and back by 530 to report so I could go after work?

Otherwise I could swing by tomorrow.

[/quote]

highly doubtful

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

lol, kira, i just got back from there!
              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• deleuze
                • Jul 2007

Those jackets should easily make it to 50-60% off on yoox especially in the big sizes.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"]lol, kira, i just got back from there![/quote]

[86] bought a few things... tried on another ilaria nistri shirt that can go on 17 different ways- not my size and got too frustrated with it- i think someone needs to style it for me [:$], bought a couple drkshdw things, jacket and shirts and an ilaria nistri long tank. not too much in my size, which is probably a good thing.

for isuck and anyone else- Mens- did not look too long but saw an XS paper thin Ann Demeulemeester leather? jacket/blazer, quite nice, saw some Carpe Diem heavy canvas? pants, kind of interesting, marked size 28... lots of mens Drkshdw graphic T's and jackets.

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"]

[86] bought a few things... tried on another ilaria nistri shirt that can go on 17 different ways- not my size and got too frustrated with it- i think someone needs to style it for me [:$], bought a couple drkshdw things, jacket and shirts and an ilaria nistri long tank. not too much in my size, which is probably a good thing.

[/quote]

you are shopping up a storm lady! [H] Glad you found some stuff. I think I saw that IN thing--long sleeves, lots of twists, size L? I was tempted, but not enough to brave it in those fitting rooms (they are icky).

Also tried on some drkshdw/RO stuff in the spirit of camaraderie, but am pretty sure that Faust has had a talk with Rick and that Rick is out to get me. All his clothes make me look, as ever, like a stuffed anaconda. [79]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"][quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

you are shopping up a storm lady! [H] Glad you found some stuff. I think I saw that IN thing--long sleeves, lots of twists, size L? I was tempted, but not enough to brave it in those fitting rooms (they are icky).

Also tried on some drkshdw/RO stuff in the spirit of camaraderie, but am pretty sure that Faust has had a talk with Rick and that Rick is out to get me. All his clothes make me look, as ever, like a stuffed anaconda. [79]

[/quote]

I did not mean to buy many things. I just went for a shirt and came back with 4 shirts and a jacket.[85] the IN thing- long sleeves hmmm not sure where the sleeves were...but it was greyish and an L. Thought I could maybe pull it off but I have no idea how to wear it, I am bad like that. So I gave up.

As far as the RO stuff, I still can't wrap my head around the skirts. I have one that I bunch and wear over leggings but I am short and I do have some hips and i am not quite sure how they look on me. totally different than i am used to wearing...and the jeans and cotton pants are always just way toooo long on me as well, at least the ones i find there. So i am limited to mostly tops and his knit pants and shorts. Perhaps there are pants somewhere else in Rick land that are for me [75]

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="laika"]All his clothes make me look, as ever, like a stuffed anaconda. [79]
                        [/quote]

What on earth does that mean?

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

[quote user="Servo2000"]

[quote user="laika"]All his clothes make me look, as ever, like a stuffed anaconda. [79]
                          [/quote]

What on earth does that mean?

[/quote]

[86][86][86]

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

i know servo...not one of my better metaphors...but stuffed sausage never made sense to me either. [86]

[quote user="kira"]

As far as the RO stuff, I still can't wrap my head around the skirts. I have one that I bunch and wear over leggings but I am short and I do have some hips and i am not quite sure how they look on me. totally different than i am used to wearing...and the jeans and cotton pants are always just way toooo long on me as well, at least the ones i find there. So i am limited to mostly tops and his knit pants and shorts. Perhaps there are pants somewhere else in Rick land that are for me [75]

[/quote]

The one that I have seen you in looks great on you. [51] i think you have some magic synergy withhis designs, because I find them quite difficult for myself. Also, you wear it like a dancer would wear it, and I think that helps a lot. [75]

NEVER would have guessed from your picturesthat you are short ...I was just looking at your waywt from last night and was going to comment that I am envious of your height (and Ann D vest). [86]

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"]

i know servo...not one of my better metaphors...but stuffed sausage never made sense to me either. [86]

[quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

The one that I have seen you in looks great on you. [51] i think you have some magic synergy withhis designs, because I find them quite difficult for myself. Also, you wear it like a dancer would wear it, and I think that helps a lot. [75]

NEVER would have guessed from your picturesthat you are short ...I was just looking at your waywt from last night and was going to comment that I am envious of your height (and Ann D vest). [86]

[/quote]

maybe its an illusion- i am avg female height i think but definitely not tall. perhaps i have long legs?

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

All this talk about dancers has me contemplating posting up Willhelm 08/09, although it's mens.
                                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎