X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Rick Owens

Drex, that goat hair hat is killer. Definitely a piece to make you smile every time you put it on especially since you're asian and the hair is black. You'll get lots of confused looks on the street hehehe. The current asking price is a bit high for me but if it goes on sale somewhere... I'll cop as well hehehe. The wrap cardigan is back again and I must have it in black. I've slept on it for too long.

and sweet! We can post again !!!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

woosh, SZ is back!

goat hair hat is cool. Reminds me of a black hair hoody that Helmut Lang did.

I have to agree on the boots though, old one was better. These are almost just Docs with a zip.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Nice styling by the New York Times [85]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Nice styling by the New York Times [85]

[/quote]

oh my god.

*vomits*

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Tonight I heard that the NYC boutique is supposed to open next week. True?
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
              • Mar 2008

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]Tonight I heard that the NYC boutique is supposed to open next week. True?[/quote]

i dont think so. i was told middle of july...could be wrong though. will walk by in the morning and take a peek, but last time i saw it there was nothing done inside, but that was a few weeks ago.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• airboyair
                • Oct 2006

[quote user="kira"]

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]Tonight I heard that the NYC boutique is supposed to open next week. True?[/quote]

i dont think so. i was told middle of july...could be wrong though. will walk by in the morning and take a peek, but last time i saw it there was nothing done inside, but that was a few weeks ago.

[/quote]

saw him at eastern bloc last week, we had a chat and he said it's the week of july 7.

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Re: Rick Owens

[quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

i snuck in last weekend. the interior is completely unfinished -- bare drywall, bare floors, and skeletal display units. next week seems unlikely.

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

i snuck in last weekend. the interior is completely unfinished -- bare drywall, bare floors, and skeletal display units. next week seems unlikely.

[/quote]

and they were just interviewing for store manager this past week. last friday for certain. i cant imagine that they would hire the store manager only a week and a half before it opens...

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

Thanks everyone for setting the record straight. :)
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                        • Dec 2006

maybe rick wants the bare-wall look, bare-floors etc..... i mean that does seem "verrry rick"...

and maybe to go along with that theme he isn't even going to have any employees.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                          • Dec 2006

is it just me or has rick owens quality-factor gone down, really since drksdhw came out....i mean the main line....espe the leathers?

Comment

• Mephisto
                            • Jun 2008

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]is it just me or has rick owens quality-factor gone down, really since drksdhw came out....i mean the main line....espe the leathers?
                            [/quote]

The quality of leather itself still in thetop level but the finishing specifically the needlework is [N][N][N].

PS: The detail thing Japanese always doing the best..[ Under Cover'squality is goin down...]

Comment

• sagaji
                              • Feb 2008

[quote user="Mephisto"]

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]is it just me or has rick owens quality-factor gone down, really since drksdhw came out....i mean the main line....espe the leathers?
                              [/quote]

The quality of leather itself still in thetop level but the finishing specifically the needlework is [N][N][N].

PS: The detail thing Japanese always doing the best..[ Under Cover'squality is goin down...]

[/quote]

so do number(n)ine

after they gone to Paris runway. stuff is not as good as before

but yap. Rick owens main line the quality still not that bad...compare to others

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎