X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coldomatic
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post
    its not leather treatment. the whole shoe is covered by foil paper (painted in black). after the foil paper is peeled off, the leather underneath is good as new. its the Benjamin Button of black derbies. i replaced the shoes lace with CCP's. definitely a talking piece.
    I have the similar derbies in crac calf. Do you have the problem with the out-soles wearing thin very quick especially around the toes? like after a few wears. And the leather strip nailed on the soles became loose and and flappy around the part where the sole is wearing off.

Comment

• Thirteen
      • Aug 2015

How does Barny Nakhle sizing go? Is it true to size or smaller as with Guidi footwear?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

True to size.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jakubtoronto
          • Jul 2015

I picked up a pair almost 2 years ago at l'eclaireur, the derby version of the boot in the first image. I've enjoyed wearing them very much, they wear in quite well. The painted finish was what attracted me to them.

Comment

• Alan
            • Aug 2014

Does anyone know how to pronounce Barny Nakhle?

If I'm not mistaken, Barny is just like Barneys sans s. Is Nakhle just like the word knuckle?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎