Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

damn, the women's stuff looks dope.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• sagaji
      • Feb 2008

i was told that they(mona) got their shipment in around friday. photo will be taken in weekend..
      so hopefully they are up online next week...:)

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

fuck the womans stuff is looking good
        thats the only plus thing about being small, if you can flick between the genders, the coat and cardi are great boots fuck in person id like them maybe not so much on the photos

i really think his fabrics are either spot on as in the best from pretty much anyone or im like huh? lol wut? wtf? amadei you loose your specs

the coat is interesting is it a waxed cotton or something
        donkey guidis look good there too
        if only there was one girl who dressed like that in london or atleast i aint come across one yet

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

another episode of on the road by snaf simons
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• snafu
            • Apr 2008

huh your post either totally relate to me, confuse me make me think i need to read more, or make me laught out loud so fucking loud

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

snaf- It is leather.

I dig the boots, although wish they were backed with leather (which maybe they are on the lower part). If not, that material must be quite something to be able to stand straight up like in the first picture.
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• maldoror
                • Jun 2007

hate to be the dissenting voice, but I'm not feeling the women's at all. I wouldn't want my ladyfriend in that castlevania coat and the bathrobe cardigan couldn't be more blah. all together the coat + cardigan + boots = straight anime graverobber steez (and not in a good way).

Comment

• snafu
                  • Apr 2008

cas its leather just maybe my screen then it looks to have some sort of fabric grain (line) and looks much thinner than the other leather iv seen him use, either way i like it

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

I agree snaf, I had to translate what's listed on boutiquew's site to be able to tell it's leather.

Maldoror- I kind of agree; I don't think it helps that the two pieces look as though they don't fit her (especially in the shoulders on the cardi). I need to find some better pics of his womenswear though; Especially more of that dress....

Comment

• maldoror
                      • Jun 2007

oh man, I forgot all about that dress. the whole aesthetic approach of these newer(?) pieces seems like a seriously disjunctive delivery on that earlier promise

Comment

• pipcleo
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                        oh man, I forgot all about that dress. the whole aesthetic approach of these newer(?) pieces seems like a seriously disjunctive delivery on that earlier promise
                        single closure coats (coat dress) are a far better proposition for women anyway

Comment

• sshum88
                          • Dec 2007

I sort of like those women pieces. I think it's just that it is too big on the model. They are very simple clean cut pieces.
                          Originally posted by eat me
                          If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                            Being a non baller myself- I'm still not living my life in fear, hoarding my money for the day I am to get laid off. With what money I do have, I try to at least live my life the same way and enjoy the things I like; Recession or not. Maybe I am just being an optimist though....

Cop, cop, cop.
                            No, you are just being an unmarried guy without children and a job.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              No, you are just being an unmarried guy without children and a job.
                              LOL. You are correct sir. Livin' the bachelor life.

Comment

• osn19
                                • Feb 2007

Someone knows if more SS09 landed at L'Eclaireur rue herold ?

Last time I've checked (one month ago), they only had really few pieces from SS09 : 1 cotton jacket, 2 pants (no pockets), and 3 pair of shoes. No shirts, no tshirts, no bags, no leathers, no boots... :(
                                Originally posted by blacksuit
                                wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎