Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Simone is aware of the sizing issue. He states that rule of thumb for upcoming seasons is size 8 = 43. I guess this doesn't help if you're looking at past season pairs. ma+ is pretty true to size.
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• sansoda
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

cool thx all.

They have to special order anyway.... and the dude said they run true to size.

-d

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

oh my. love that jacket!!!! but weather forbids me to wear anything like that :(

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

i think in the earlier days of SZ it was common practice to post pictures of the current season offerings of our favorite designers in their respective threads. that has died off a little bit since we all know where to go to view the images and collections, but i still think it is a good idea. it sparks discussion and archives the images for future reference. so here are some images for m.a+ SS10. there will be more to come. all pics are borrowed from our favorite retailers. most of these are from boutiqueW

the only place i saw this version of the aviator was at Atelier. in my opinion it is the best fabric we've seen from m.a+.

Last edited by cjbreed; 08-09-2011, 05:16 PM.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

what's the word from the only showroom in Paris that is still relevant?
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                  no idea yet, but I've discovered the FW10 MA+ at l'E, and the new 5 pockets pants are awesome (different cut).
                  pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                  Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I have no idea what the relevant one is, but I left m.a+ empty handed and minded.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Enaml
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                      no idea yet, but I've discovered the FW10 MA+ at l'E, and the new 5 pockets pants are awesome (different cut).
                      yes. Tried some on at A when I was in NY. Wish I had the money to kop right now. The fit on the 44 is incredible.
                      How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• delphine
                        • Sep 2009

what does this mean?
                        There are quite a number of menswear lines doing beautiful things in Paris..
                        As for MA+, it's one of the most overrated, overpriced, low-quality lines out there, IMO. Although some of the concepts are innovative and fun, many of them are lazy and obviously devised to save time in an in-house production setup. Anyone who speaks of it as being well-constructed, etc, reveals themselves as one who knows little about garment making.

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

did you own any of his stuff? I dont agree what you said.
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• delphine
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by magic View Post
                            did you own any of his stuff? I dont agree what you said.
                            No. I've seen things I like but I always opt for something else. I know enough people who own it, and have handled it enough, I believe, to have a founded opinion. I realize you and many others don't agree. I'm sure some do.

And I never said it was garbage - there are certainly nice things and interesting concepts in each collection.

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

^The MA+ jackets I own are some of the most durable pieces in my closet. The details in construction beyond many in the industry. I can't speak for the basics, though.

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by delphine View Post
                                what does this mean?
                                There are quite a number of menswear lines doing beautiful things in Paris..
                                As for MA+, it's one of the most overrated, overpriced, low-quality lines out there, IMO. Although some of the concepts are innovative and fun, many of them are lazy and obviously devised to save time in an in-house production setup. Anyone who speaks of it as being well-constructed, etc, reveals themselves as one who knows little about garment making.
                                I find it very hard to take these comments seriously. A lot of words with no actual backing...but to say the concepts are devised to save 'time' and laziness is the most ludicrous call I have ever heard. Because, you know, the panel work that Amadei does is definitely the epitome of lazy...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎