X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

^^agreed.

the "found aviator" is entirely unbelievable. i admire his ability to gain access but i never want to read another interview of his again. counting the rick and ma+ that makes 2 interviews about him i've read already. thats enough
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

^^ If it is the sleeves aviator that he found, that's the one I bought from him. To me he said that he got this "sample" from a store as a gift. He had never worn nor washed it. The latter may be true because the thing reeked like ballshit (musk cologne or something) and i've found like 4 holes in it and the label couldn't be read anymore.

I really want to believe his salestory about this being a gift and that he lied about the condition being unworn (not about the not washing, it's disgusting in both stories). But his interview story sounds like something more likely actually due to the smell and terrible condition he sold it to me.

Holes now fixed and smell after multiple washes almost gone
      It was "dirt"-cheap anyway
      Grailed link

Comment

• docus
        • Dec 2010

What!!! The guy found my aviator!!! FINALLY!!! I've been looking for it for ages, wandering the streets like a wraith!!! I was out one night riding my pet llama with my friend Elvis when we got attacked by giant bats who stole my aviator - I guess they must've dumped it when they found it didn't fit!!! Anyhoo, please PM me and I'll let you know the address to send it to. Cheers!

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

So any way... dope sleeve construction.

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

i wish those didnt have the two tone colour.. It makes it looks like some Uniqlo tee
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

worse, makes it look like a baseball top.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

does have the baseball tee vibe but the back is solid black, which helps. and the sleeves are slim and long, not 3/4. in the end it is very cool...
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• kuugaia
                  • Feb 2010

If this is working the way I think it is in my head...both sleeves are not created from the same panel. Therefore the back must have some sort of seam on it as well...making it no different from the front panel. So if that's case, I find the front being a different panel color strange...and not very ma+...

edit: Ohh wait, now that I think about it...the back and two sleeves CAN be the same panel. Ohhhh Maurizio you sly fox you...

Comment

• gavagai
                    • May 2010

I really don't like when the ts have a red cross. That is just my opinion but it really takes away from the piece for me.

That being said, I love the subtle placement of the siver crosses on the garments (sleeve, bottom of pant leg etc.).

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Agreed, it's like having a target on your body. The only Red Cross I support is

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sinbad
                        • Dec 2009

I agree as well, I love the silver cross logo more the red cross

Especially a fabric red cross tag on sleeve or bottom pant. I do not really like.
                        ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

• swami
                          • Jul 2008

Comment

• sinbad
                            • Dec 2009

[quote=swami;301932]

This is gorgeous boots but It is the same model of the below?

[IMG][/IMG]
                            ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

• Raw
                              • Oct 2009

Swami's post looks to be the current season with the slimmer toe and soft sole. The second pic is Individual Sentiments though...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Sinbad, I love that boot design. I still want the original one that he created though with stiffer leather and a slightly shorter upper. I prefer that one to all of the later iterations.
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎