• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

[quote user="ddohnggo"]BALLIN![/quote]

The funny thing is, I think some sneakerheads are already rocking $1k+ per foot!

"aiyo son, I'm rockin these what-the-dunk Nikes that I jackiechansupercop'd on ebay for $3k. Yeah, they look like someone shat all over my feet, and they're made in the same factory and same factory line as all the other $50 dunks at Finish line, but check it son, only 100 pairs of these were made kid! Don't scuff my sneaks! I gotta keep that vinyl shiny!"

Reference photo:

vs.

and you "save" $1000!

The choice is clear.

I'm rockin the dunks son! MA+ got nothin on on my err force wunnnz! You got $1k on each foot? I got $1.5! Ya heard?!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Herd is right.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mortalveneer
        • Jan 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="ddohnggo"]BALLIN![/quote]

The funny thing is, I think some sneakerheads are already rocking $1k+ per foot!

"aiyo son, I'm rockin these what-the-dunk Nikes that I jackiechansupercop'd on ebay for $3k. Yeah, they look like someone shat all over my feet, and they're made in the same factory and same factory line as all the other $50 dunks at Finish line, but check it son, only 100 pairs of these were made kid! Don't scuff my sneaks! I gotta keep that vinyl shiny!"

and you "save" $1000!

The choice is clear.

I'm rockin the dunks son! MA+ got nothin on on my err force wunnnz! You got $1k on each foot? I got $1.5! Ya heard?!

[/quote]

Wow...just wow...actually made me laugh out loud.

I am not who you think I am

Comment

• mortalveneer
          • Jan 2008

[quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="Faust"][quote user="Casius"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]^ eh? What? Free money?[/quote]

You know it daddio. $600-1200 ($1200 is for Married couples).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080129/...NChZRCJges0NUE

[/quote]

Yessum. I thought I was going to be all rebellious and save it instead of spending it. But then I realized that my bank will loan my money to some other dude to spend it. The only subversive thing to do is stick it in your mattress.

[/quote]

The only way you can speak with your money is by being less productive (i.e. earning less). To be honest I believe in the one (wo)man/1 vote thing so I'm not really into the whole speaking with your money thing as a solution to problems.

[/quote]

Another way to "speak" with your money is to invest it in another country's debt. Germany and Japan are good options considering how thoroughly their currency has been romping the dollar in the past few years...

I am not who you think I am

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

^ I'm glad that my girlfriend's Deutschebank bank account is still open. Time to transfer funds. As the gap between the dollar and euro widens, the transferred money gains "interest" faster than any saving account based in the US.

Unfortunate isn't it? The Euro has practically doubled in value since its inception not that long ago when compared to the Euro:Dollar exchange rate. Incredible.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

dudes, just invest your hard earned cash into some m.a+. it's better than the euro and you can WEAR IT!!!!!!! it appreciates much faster and you will be ballin like michael jordan or lebron james.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• deleuze
                • Jul 2007

Just change the forum name to Stylehypegeist and get it over with..

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

MA+ dog collars is where the money's gonna be at. Invest now.
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

^ I'm glad that my girlfriend's Deutschebank bank account is still open. Time to transfer funds. As the gap between the dollar and euro widens, the transferred money gains "interest" faster than any saving account based in the US.

Unfortunate isn't it? The Euro has practically doubled in value since its inception not that long ago when compared to the Euro:Dollar exchange rate. Incredible.

[/quote]

It's true. In June 2001 I shopped in Antwerp with 1EUR at 85cents.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• buratino
                      • Feb 2007

Hallo,

If someone can help me?

I´m trying to buy a ma+ bag from sartorialoft.com, but after I add it to shopping bag nothing happens.

As I understand, it´s DHC´s store. So, maybe you can reply me here or contact on kgavrilin@worldpost.eu or remarka@inbox.ru.

Thank you in advance :)

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

buy it by contacting him, that way you'll get the right international shipping etc.

just drop him a private message here, he's very effective at replying.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• buratino
                          • Feb 2007

Thank you very much indeed. We are already in contact :)

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Salone has the open front hoody and zip hoody on their site.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Pinoy
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

Salone has the open front hoody and zip hoody on their site.

[/quote]

Both hoodies look amazing? especially the fabrics! That being said, I'm not too familiar with MA+'s clothing. Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between the zip hoodie and the aviator hoodie?

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

ignorance pardoned. the zip hoodie is in fact the mythic aviator.

i'm back on w the deep v hoodie. at that price and those fabrics and the side pockets....hmmm....

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎