X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alseal
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by swami View Post
    This new fabric & treatment is gorgeous.
    Do any of you members of the Illuminati know if the pants have a twisted seam ala CCP which results in a distortion of the leg or is the seam thats simply curved and it only seems like its twisted

DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE
    This is actually not the first time we see this fabric. I believe this is made of military tents which appeared about 2 seasons ago in Lucas's collection.
    And they are suppose to be J/twisted pants referring to http://ateliernewyork.com/trousers/h...r+Construction

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

those are a different cut. fabric could be the same, but treatment also appears to be different.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• AVerdantShore
        • Jan 2011

I think there's far less twist in the fabric itself, but in the seam, as the garment itself has not been dramatically shifted, but the seam cut from the crotch to the heel.

In essence, let's say when one is cutting a jersey shirt and attempting to make a angled draping, one displaces the top and bottom in opposing directions from their typical meridian, which does not seem to be the case here.

This is a very poorly written and in-eloquent explanation. If I had pictures, it would probably serve better, but I hope that makes some sense.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
          • Sep 2008

I just got these J-pants in (100% coton), but there's all scratches in the fabric on various sides. Like this big one on the thigh and one down the back of the leg. Is this supposed to be like that?

Comment

• eleven crows
            • Mar 2011

Yes. Every version of the j-pants comes pre-scratched. This is put into practice to provide patrons with the distressed look while saving wear and tear on your fingernails.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

cheers. thought this seller had screwn me over or something

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Any showroom picks from Paris or write ups? Hint sz mag hint...
                Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• gavagai
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                  Yes. Every version of the j-pants comes pre-scratched. This is put into practice to provide patrons with the distressed look while saving wear and tear on your fingernails.
                  ...a nice gesture.

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

Does anyone have any experience with these Trapezium Skirt Pants?

How thick is the fabric? Are they cut-wise the same as these? Also, might be a dumb question to ask, would they work with a leggings worn underneath?
                    Last edited by MoFiya; 03-03-2013, 12:03 PM.
                    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Those are the same cut. Not sure about the fabric, but most materials for these shorts have been quite stiff, as you can kind of tell from the pics.

Wearing them with leggings might look strange, they are pretty short regardless of the low crotch. Personally I think any shorts worn like that should be below the knew.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

^ what?
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• sshum88
                          • Dec 2007

I have 2 pairs in different fabrics. The links are the same cut/pattern. I don't think they will work well with leggings underneath as the leg opening narrows unlike my pods. The shorts will want to ride up when you sit down and you may find yourself constantly adjusting the bottom of the shorts.

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                          Does anyone have any experience with these Trapezium Skirt Pants?

How thick is the fabric? Are they cut-wise the same as these? Also, might be a dumb question to ask, would they work with a leggings worn underneath?
                          Originally posted by eat me
                          If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• MoFiya
                            • Sep 2007

Thanks for your answers
                            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• malcb33
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by swami View Post
                              This new fabric & treatment is gorgeous.
                              Do any of you members of the Illuminati know if the pants have a twisted seam ala CCP which results in a distortion of the leg or is the seam thats simply curved and it only seems like its twisted
                              Wow, those look amazing!

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

who here owns the woven cotton inside one cut pant? or any "inside one cut pant" actually. what does this name refer to? how is it different from the j-pants or classic straight leg pants?

talking about cut/pattern/fit...what's special about it?
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎