Comment

• USERNAME
      • Apr 2010

Augusta AW10 http://s785.photobucket.com/home/iameric1

Comment

• Ivans On High
        Banned
        • Oct 2008

I'm hanging out for some fit pics of those sneakers...

Comment

• swami
          • Jul 2008

Really like the shape and the leather / sole on these trainers.
          But what is with those huge ass lace hole rivets?
          Lowery please post a fit pic when you get them , Would love to see them in action too.

Comment

• chomeo
            • Mar 2010

yes. please post some fit pics if you have them.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

unfortunately they didn't work out for me, I have pretty strong overpronation (my feet lean inwards) and some shoes accentuate this due to sole shape etc. they are really nice though, and should work perfectly for anyone with normal feet

I was actually a bit skeptical about the giant hole rivets, but they didn't bother me irl.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• swami
                • Jul 2008

Thanks for the update, What started with initial dislike changed to keen interest and is bordering on obsession now , Gotta get my hands on a pair.

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  unfortunately they didn't work out for me, I have pretty strong overpronation (my feet lean inwards) and some shoes accentuate this due to sole shape etc. they are really nice though, and should work perfectly for anyone with normal feet

I was actually a bit skeptical about the giant hole rivets, but they didn't bother me irl.
                  They are coming up a size smaller than usual too.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I tried an 8 which is the same I have in Augusta boots, and they fit fine length wise.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

I have 6 in ccp derbys (yay!) and uk7/eu40 in various regular sneakers, chucks/vans etc. A sz 7 in these sneakers should be perfect right? High ankle, but lean foot otherwise.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I also wear an 8 in ccp, I'd say 8 = 8 in this case, the sneakers might be like 1/4 size smaller. can't say for sure how the fitment compares in size 6, though.

the toebox / the part above the arch on the sneakers is cut pretty low especially with the thick insoles they come with, so sizing up rather than down would probably make sense.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

yikes, sad to hear that lowrey, as i am in the same boat foot-wise as you. Guess I'm SOL on this one :(
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

i am a classic size 43/uk9 - so size 43 in ma+, 9 in CCP derbies and most augutsa...this season i have found the augusta trainers come true to size, but the boots seem one size larger...i had to send back the size9 ankle boots for the size 8.....

trainer outsole length of size 9: 31cm
                            ankle boot outsole lenth of size 8: 31cm
                            ankle boot outsole length of size 9: 32cm

all my boots/shoes are between 30.5cm - 31.5cm depending on the shape of the toe, so both pairs of augusta are 100% perfect at 31cm.....

the trainer also comes with a very thick rubber sole with a thick corodvan lining....take these out and you get a bit more room....also very stiff and will strech over time......but 31cm is the length - hope this helps....coolest trainers i have seen for ages - i love them - and they are far more sturdy and chunky than you think...
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• stretcheroo
                              • Nov 2009

Not sure if we now need an Augusta (clothing) thread, but the leather shirt Pollyanna has looks killer. Anybody handled IRL?

Comment

• kompressorkev
                                • Dec 2006

Augusta has some nice leather shirt/jackets. Very thick and special hides, you'll hear more on this soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎