X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Re: Ann Hagen

I will be in Berlin this weekend and check out the only store there which carries AnnHagen. Hopefully they have some pieces on sale...Does anybody know if AW08 is already available?
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

[quote user="theaddict"]I will be in Berlin this weekend and check out the only store there which carries AnnHagen. Hopefully they have some pieces on sale...Does anybody know if AW08 is already available?
      [/quote]

Don't think so, last year the store I bought from got it in like november, of course other stors can get it faster, but I don't think they ship it this fast. Midsummer hasn't even been here yet.

But a supersale of the SS would be nice! 70% and 3 for 2 [<:o)]

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

[quote user="bestial"]

[quote user="theaddict"]I will be in Berlin this weekend and check out the only store there which carries AnnHagen. Hopefully they have some pieces on sale...Does anybody know if AW08 is already available?
        [/quote]

Don't think so, last year the store I bought from got it in like november, of course other stors can get it faster, but I don't think they ship it this fast. Midsummer hasn't even been here yet.

[/quote]

And all small sizes available...[<:o)]

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

[quote user="theaddict"][quote user="bestial"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And all small sizes available...[<:o)]

[/quote]

Right! :)

But I only got her stuff in Medium and Large and they both fit perfect, and I should really have small [:$] But I guess I'm to tall and have too wide shoulders to crop Small.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
            • May 2008

My friend just did the lookbook(as a model) I can maybe ask him for some pictures or something.

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

[quote user="ahlefeldt"]My friend just did the lookbook(as a model) I can maybe ask him for some pictures or something.
              [/quote]

High-Res pictures would be awesome, the ones on the site isn't that great.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

SO i went to the shop in Berlin yesterday and checked their AnnHagen stock...small rack with 6-7 items...including that leather/cotton jacket from their website.

Craaaazy pieces, i never experienced a SA strolling around me and changing the look of the jacket constantly by taking parts of, adding them somewhere else, zipping up...cant explainm but i liked it a lot.

The fit is not too tight, especially the sleeves were too loose for my taste, but maybe i just need a 46...and the price is insane: 1900? for this cotton jacket with leather inserts...i let them put me on the list for sale in august but i am not sure if i should better go for 46.

Soooo, is there anybody of you blond and tall danish/swedish/norwegian (sorry for the cliche) guys who can help me out and let me know if there is a shop in your country that stocks a size 46 for this jacket(Nr 5 and 15 on their website)? And if there is any major price reduction? I would really apreciate any help...

And if there is someone who could show me the way to the same jacket from a season before with a belt i would fall on my knees and pay any price...because i think that one is even better (Nr17 and 18 on AW07 on their website)...

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

[quote user="theaddict"]Soooo, is there anybody of you blond and tall danish/swedish/norwegian (sorry for the cliche) guys who can help me out and let me know if there is a shop in your country that stocks a size 46 for this jacket(Nr 5 and 15 on their website)? And if there is any major price reduction? I would really apreciate any help...[/quote]

Hah, I fit the cliché on every point, that sucks. But as I think I said earlier, no store in Sweden stocks AH SS08, I'm gonna get AW08 in my local store though. So I guess your hope lies with one of our danish members, OR! To use that Paris Proxy-dude who has a thread in Classifields, cause I guess he could hook you up in AH's French shop.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                    • May 2008

[quote user="theaddict"]

Soooo, is there anybody of you blond and tall danish/swedish/norwegian (sorry for the cliche) guys who can help me out and let me know if there is a shop in your country that stocks a size 46 for this jacket(Nr 5 and 15 on their website)? And if there is any major price reduction? I would really apreciate any help...

[/quote]

I can check out a shop called 1206 in Copenhagen if they have that jacket in size 46. Else try to call them up.

Comment

• Purity
                      • Apr 2007

Pretty sure nobody stocks it in Norway..sorry

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

haha...thanks for all your kind answers.

well i just wrote Mads from Annhagen a desperate mail if there is any chance that i still can get the AW07 jacket...:) I do love that far more than the SS08 version...

anyway, i am not so confident that they will be able to still get it..but maybe...

So there is a shop in Paris? Then i will contact that french dude, and if there is someone who could check a store which carries the SS stuff that would be very helpful...

Cheers to ya all!

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

[quote user="theaddict"]

So there is a shop in Paris? Then i will contact that french dude, and if there is someone who could check a store which carries the SS stuff that would be very helpful...

[/quote]

I guess It's in Paris, don't know where else it could be, but I won't say that I'm sure, I only know that there is a store/office i France, cause I've bought a pair of Annhagen jeans from a guy called Maikel who works there. I currently wait for an answer from him regarding SS08-sales and AW08-shippings, hope to get it this week.

Just bought of a AH asymmetrical longsleeve from Trendsales.dk, hope it's as nice as I think! :)

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

Hey could you ask that Maikel if there is a possibility to get the AW07 jacket or the SS08 jacket in 46? In sale?hehe...

So is there another online possibilty to check for AnnHagen? It seems Trendsales has only 3-5pieces. Is it a shop btw or a auction platform?

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

[quote user="theaddict"]

Hey could you ask that Maikel if there is a possibility to get the AW07 jacket or the SS08 jacket in 46? In sale?hehe...

So is there another online possibilty to check for AnnHagen? It seems Trendsales has only 3-5pieces. Is it a shop btw or a auction platform?

[/quote]

It's an "auction" platform, a second hand market for privat persons, located in Denmark. And no, I don't now any else, except for Ebay that is, where I've only seen one pair of pants, also from France.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                                • May 2008

Trendsales is an auction platform, as bestial writes, but since Annhagen isn't a brand that a lot of people wear, you can often make a cheap BO. If there's any of the pieces that you're interested in I can just help you out with the danish and such :)

The number for 1206 is +45 33 73 12 06, or mail them at info@1206.dk.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎