Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Piffen
    • Aug 2007

Thanks for the info DHC! Must leave the land of vikings more often so I can see this stuff irl. Must.

Yeah.. mike lowrey has the interwebz locked down. Really impressive, can't say that too many times. Great job mike lowrey (and friends)!

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

..and thanks to Mike Lowery for catching the bug in my lasagna!
      Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

hahahaha, it was chaos, people screaming, food flying all over
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jamesd
          • Sep 2008

Great pictures Mike as always!
          The first two coats look very nice, as well as the derbys. The way the upper part of the derby overlies the sole in the back is interesting -- hope to be able to see it in person.

Comment

• doldrums
            • Dec 2008

I like the derbies as well - look like a pair of yohjis I have (leather extending to heel).

IS is the most exciting thing going right now - I've got a few pieces from fw10 (the high collar from David ) that are both amazing. Hopefully can save up for more...

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

See, this is Mr Lowrey at his best, photography does justice to the clothes, although you should still check them out in person for that added aura.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I think it's great that Sartorialoft is the only US stocklist and I am glad Dave is on SZ. SZ power!!!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                  I just remember looking from outside in the showroom when most people had enough from the heat and there was P trying two different coats on and off like a Jedi-Master choosing his new lightsaber...

i love it when you open a thread and theres a whole conversation about you that you missed

i prefer to try on clothes sober
                  and then try them on drunk
                  it helps with the editing process.

and i don't think i can ever go back to paris
                  because im the sample size
                  and nobody can tear me away from a good designer
                  so i just keep trying stuff on
                  til the authorities remove me.

srlsy though, for me, this is the only way to see a designers work.
                  fuck the runway. i am truly getting less and less impressed. time for some innovation in category. fuck the photos. this shit aint 2d. but the showroom...unedited, laid bare, uncurated equals pure crack.

like the addict said, I narrowed it to two long coats. but then again i always hit on long coats. IS had three great linen fabrics for spring, the dark color esp. alluring. the cuts are elegant, and androgynous. the button closure system is neat. the collars really great. one had what i thought looked like a "fish gil" interplay in the construction near base...hard to explain, but really cool. the designer apparently went to art school, so i feel i can the romanticism of an artistic vision first, and then the rigor of an exceptional work ethic follow. these clothes are infectious, moody, they trigger desire, and are a nice respite from the current stable.

with dhc nurturing the line, i think in a few seasons time, it will assert itself as a favorite here.

yes, merz, there has been much improvement since i last saw the line a year ago.
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Man, if MikeLowrey would not have seen it flying in your veggy lasagne, i would have spit out what i had in my mouth...and how he tryed to get it out and made it even worse...HILARIOUS!!!
                    mike's the jedi, how the hell did he see that superstardestroyer?
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• paprik
                      • Nov 2006

I tried the leather, fit me on spot, very nice leather. But not my style. Liked the coats more...

the leatherjacket is a great piece, soft leather and good looking jacket!

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                        srlsy though, for me, this is the only way to see a designers work.
                        fuck the runway....the showroom...unedited, laid bare, uncurated equals pure crack.
                        Pnidzy. You and me both. That;s precisely the tune i had been singing all throughout fashion week. Everyone looking at me like a farted or something. Yes, I have to hit up some shows, but its more support than anything. Halfway through most I am wishing I was elsewhere (and that's pretty sad considering the shows aren't that long). But I'll spend all day in a showroom with a kool-aid grin pasted on my noggin.
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Pnidz with fashion poetry. But yea, as I've always said, in the final analysis, it's all about the garment.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

true, but then again, if it wasn't for this "fuck the 2D" business, we probably wouldn't be here talking about Individual Sentiments or much about anything really
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Naturally :-) SZ is pre-final analysis (although often the final analysis for many internet shoppers).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                                Pnidzy. You and me both. That;s precisely the tune i had been singing all throughout fashion week. Everyone looking at me like a farted or something.
                                haha, I had to drag you to at least a couple of shows

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎