X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Me loves my individual sentiments. One day I am definitely going to get a coat from them.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• crz
      • Apr 2008

as avantster pointed out, Some/Things magazine looks promising

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
        found that photographer's portfolio online somewhere. kind of thought they were one of the members here, given their penchant for the aesthetic that carried over into their photographs of just about everything, including things that didn't have anything to do with sartorial matters..
        It's a girl (not the photog, the one that operates some/thing mag). I do believe she has only a few degrees of separation with the forum (like one).
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

same person, monika is a photographer and does a big part of the shoots for some/things, which she also runs with another person. she's pretty cool, and the magazine is a very interesting project. though I wouldn't classify it as a magazine, more like a periodical book plus the online content.

anyway, theres a thread on some/things somewhere here.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

read from a japanese web store it said the leather shoe for SS10 was Guidi.. is IS leather made from Guidi?
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I am sure it is. They have a great relationship. And that's where CDiem leather came from.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

Thanks mate hope to have a chance to handle CDiem leather. looking forward to the aw boot but couldnt find it on any japanese online store yet..

Comment

• hobo
                  • Jul 2009

All those interested in IS/Guidi leather should see Geoffrey B. Small's post made of 11-30-2007, 02:23 PM, in the 'Carpe Diem, August, Guidi Comparison' thread. I'm not going to quote it and take this thread off topic again, or Faust will kick my ass!
                  "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                    • Mar 2009

If anybody is interested,next season the library shall be stocking individual sentiments.
                    Library did quite a big buy,and vertice picked up some nice pieces also.

so any londoners that want to feel the fibre of the indy fabric there are two stores to do so.

EDIT: SPRING SUMMER 10! not AW 09/10 seems people are inquiring from now.
                    Last edited by SHYE_POSER; 07-23-2009, 09:52 AM.
                    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hobo View Post
                      All those interested in IS/Guidi leather should see Geoffrey B. Small's post made of 11-30-2007, 02:23 PM, in the 'Carpe Diem, August, Guidi Comparison' thread. I'm not going to quote it and take this thread off topic again, or Faust will kick my ass!
                      Thank you Hobo i really enjoy reading this thread.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                        If anybody is interested,next season (ss) both vertice and the library shall be stocking individual sentiments.

so any londoners that want to feel the fibre of the indy fabric there are two stores to do so.
                        neat, saw Peter and Tony at the IS showroom but I wasn't sure if they were buying or not.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

Yeah they did a fairly substantial buy. And Keven and Gio from vertice picked it up aswell as devoa.
                          I also think DAAD picked it up for next season also.
                          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• DHC
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by magic View Post
                            read from a japanese web store it said the leather shoe for SS10 was Guidi.. is IS leather made from Guidi?
                            S/S10 is the first season to see use of Guidi leather.
                            Originally posted by Faust
                            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• DHC
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                              If anybody is interested,next season (ss) both vertice and the library shall be stocking individual sentiments.

Go see Peter! He's the man!
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                                • Mar 2009

Peter is most def a great buyer,he has a fantastic eye!
                                Gio (owner of vertice) is not so bad but still has that italian thing going on. Although Keven at vertice is fucking cool,really nice guy and has some serious steez! ol mr snafu can attest to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎