Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

email is the only way really. but they're very helpful with pics, msmnts, sizing info etc once the dialogue has started.
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Vikeid
      • Feb 2009

i see, i just hate to ask price, measurements and stuff and then "ok, thanks.. ill think about it.." when theyve gone through all the trouble. prefer klick'n'kop.

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

I hate to do this (and Faust or Mike Lowrey, please feel free to move this to the affiliate thread), but I think the reasoning needs to be established so here it goes.
        Vikeid. We are more than happy to answer any and all questions and prefer that a dialogue be opened. Be it email, pm or phone call, we much prefer the asking of questions if it will prompt you to carefully consider a purchase as opposed to "klick'n'kop" that will end in buyer's remorse. It really is about looking out for your best interest. You're not buying a pack of gum here. And if we can save you the grief, that's a wondrous thing in my estimation.

Edit: don't be surprised if I stay true to form and redact this post. ;)
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Vikeid
          • Feb 2009

yeh, i guess everyone is right. this is definately the good side of not having a "klick'n'kop" shop. great personal service and stuff. the only thing i wished was that prices where available more easily in this kind of shops.

but nevermind : ) i will pm you about the coat(s) (or maybe its user sartorialoft i shall contact?). thanks.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Man, I really cannot wait to handle this stuff in person. Merz and David have been hyping it to me for weeks now :)
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Avantster
              ¤¤¤
              • Sep 2006

Inspected some of the current season at Midwest, and I have to say I was much more impressed after seeing them in person.

Long layered coats were well cut lending to a quietly dramatic silhouette, while feeling incredibly comfortable and light in substantial textured cashmeres, wools, and cottons. A long knit cardigan was also a joy to wear but the layered pants were something else, layers of nubby tactile goodness, each different from the next. A leather shirt was surprisingly impressive when worn, in a thick grey leather with a sooty matte finish. Well balanced, sharp but not overly so, with a insouciant sense of nonchalant masculinity. Unfortunately no footwear or bags were available.

This stuff definitely has a voice of it's own. Looking forward to seeing more of this in the future.
              let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• asho
                • Nov 2007

you can look forward to checking it out closer to home soon. There is a store in haymarket who will be picking up individual sentiments from next season. the currently carry julius, dbss and the word is ccp in the next year or so. nice guys, tiny shop

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Great Avantster. Individual Sentiments will definitely be a big hit. It's my current favorite for sure. What about Devoa, did you get a chance to check it out? I think that designer is also worth watching.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

Didn't see Devoa (though I'd like to), more time was spent eating, relaxing, and of course getting a good friend of mine acquainted with the love and pain of CCP.
                    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

Wow you have some negative thoughts in you stealth...i never ha had about Sidney to Diss him nor did i doubt the cred of his Store...As i stated He is à super nice Guy And we had à nice Chat in Berlin...just thought it was funny that everyone in the World including Shop owners Lust for ccp...no Need for this neg vibe you are Reading into my comment. Peace!

Originally posted by STEALTH View Post
                      Sydney has history

And cred

Check out his web-site

I do not see why you are "ha ha ing "

Please let me know the joke.
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ definitely.

did you mean f/w deliveries?
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

Just received my first IS piece. Signature, layered coat. Incredible cut and detailed stitching. I've never seen this stuff in person and was not let down.

Comment

• Aleks
                            • Feb 2009

found great product pictures on http://v2.renne.itigo.jp/?cid=51516

Comment

• Enaml
                              • Apr 2009

v-room tends to have some of the best fabric-detail shots
                              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• stretcheroo
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                ... What about Devoa, did you get a chance to check it out? I think that designer is also worth watching.
                                I saw Devoa yesterday at the Archive. Absolutely beautiful, especially a black aviator type hoody that was fully lined in an incredible fabric. If only they made larger sizes. From what I understand, 50 is the largest they make.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎