Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Show begins in a couple of hours! I hope all you NYC heads are heading over there to show some love and support!!
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

and to take plenty of photos ;)

Comment

• btbam
        • Nov 2008

look forward to seeing the full collection
        Never End, Australia.
        http://www.neverend.com.au
        General Contact: Info@neverend.com.au
        Urgent contact: Joseph@neverend.com.au
        Phone: +61 421 406 272

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
          Show begins in a couple of hours! I hope all you NYC heads are heading over there to show some love and support!!

Just came back from the show, very good , but not great, not bad for a first show, i was there along with Faust, AKA*NYC, his lovely wife and a couple of other Szers,
          the collection had lots of leather, drapey jerseys a few denim type jackets with leather sleeves, a really great a-line dusty blue coat that Faust loved and a really great pair of jeans with a diagonal zipper on the left leg,
          there was a really great black leather vest that i liked. the SCOUTE crew was there also taking photographs................... there is an after party, but i was eager to start working with my new pattern making program (that same one Albert!!!!!!!!) so i came home.........
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Hello, just got home as well. Actually wanted to go to the after party to check out the clothes, but there was a red velvet rope kind of a thing - fuck that, I don't do this kind of stuff. So I left, but lots of SZers can post about that later.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DHC
              • Jul 2007

Thanks for the update Z-man! I'm all for parties, but when there's work to do on the roster...well, than there's something better to do. All in all it sounds like it went well. If everyone had a piece that they liked and they weren't the same, than he's really reaching out to everyone's individual sense of style. I like that.
              Thanks again Zamb! Now I'm looking forward to pics.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

What'd you think Faust?

Glad to hear that people made it out!

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                  What'd you think Faust?

Glad to hear that people made it out!
                  I thought it was somewhat derivative of Rick Owens and Julius, like a mix between the two, but that was partially due to the styling. I think the individual pieces, especially the coats, can be worked in a non-Rick way, especially the coats. I also liked the jeans. The dusty blue coat (I think it was leather?) was nice, and I loved the alligator gloves. I don't do exotics, but I'd wear those, just the right amount of exotic skin for me. I also think the music choice kinda killed it - it was a guy on a cielo and a girl on a violine, live, but without the beat the collection seemed too somber (in that not-good SNL goth skit way) instead of being alive and aggressive. I would've loved to see and touch the clothes - without that I can't make a full judgement. Maybe another time.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

sounds like everyone had a good time! Eagerly awaiting photos as well :)

Z, congrats on scoring the patterning program!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't come as a surprise in regards to the styling being Rick/Julius type from the photos posted up here lately. OV has it's own flavor and take on that aesthetic though and the leathers are lovely.

I can't wait to see these alligator gloves!
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MikeN
                      • Nov 2007

I really loved it. I've seen shows from much larger labels which didn't go down nearly as professional as this one did. I disagree with Faust in that I really like the live music and thought that it fit very well. I also thought it was also worth mentioning that Cole Mohr closed the show, who is definitely a very well known male model who walks in all of the huge shows. The obvious influences were there, as everyone has mentioned, but for his first show, I think Austin really killed it. There are several pieces I want and hope to make a personal order.

The afterparty was fun too, but the clothes were not on display. It was nice to meet all of the SZer's who I met.

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

Looking forward to seeing more photos and perhaps some of the SZ crew!

Gator gloves sound pretty interesting.
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          I really loved it. I've seen shows from much larger labels which didn't go down nearly as professional as this one did. I disagree with Faust in that I really like the live music and thought that it fit very well. I also thought it was also worth mentioning that Cole Mohr closed the show, who is definitely a very well known male model who walks in all of the huge shows. The obvious influences were there, as everyone has mentioned, but for his first show, I think Austin really killed it. There are several pieces I want and hope to make a personal order.

The afterparty was fun too, but the clothes were not on display. It was nice to meet all of the SZer's who I met.

sup mike
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• tomatous
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

Really want to see the pictures! please post :D

Comment

• sbw4224
                              • Sep 2006

Photos are up on Scoute:

The rest can be viewed on the blog.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

wow there are lots of details and textures in the photos that i didn't catch with my nekkid eye. for example, i didn't realize that the collared shirt - which i would definitely rock the sheezy out of - is leather which makes it even more awesome. i thought it appeared like waxed denim on the runway. sign me up for one of those and some pants.
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎