X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

NOSHAD, sorry to delete your post - just wanted to put up the revised invite.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Reminder about the above! Please RSVP to party@sz-mag.com
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• okayvin
        • Sep 2013

has anybody else noticed that the toe shape seems much more shapely with recent seasons?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
          has anybody else noticed that the toe shape seems much more shapely with recent seasons?
          Not really, they have a new shape but it hasn't changed, if you're talking about the PL models they had them in 2012 (ss)
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• okayvin
            • Sep 2013

sort of related, sort of unrelated

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Look at the toes on those. how tf did they do that?

I don't think my Guidi would look like that even if I wore them every day for 5 years

Comment

• HugAndWug
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
              sort of related, sort of unrelated

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Look at the toes on those. how tf did they do that?

I don't think my Guidi would look like that even if I wore them every day for 5 years
              Isn't it just the toe caps that gives it the weird shape? That's why it's not creasing on the toe.

Comment

• okayvin
                • Sep 2013

I'm talking about the upturned toes. I've never seen toes that extreme on Guidi aside from the front zips and a few models in the womens' collection. I don't imagine that could happen from normal wear, given the double-soles.

Comment

• Arkady
                  • Apr 2011

I don't understand what you're asking if you've just said you've seen the configuration on other models?

Comment

• okayvin
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                    other models?
                    other models

also, I am wondering whether this was a custom order, DIY distressing, or heavy wear

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      NOSHAD, sorry to delete your post - just wanted to put up the revised invite.

See you all tonight!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ahimsa
                        Vegan Police
                        • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Goldsmith
                          • Dec 2007

Guidi size recomendation 804 and PL10L PL11L

Help, I am about a 39 female but in Guidi take a 40, but I understand the snap style 804 805 as well as pl10L and pl11l fun smaller and was suggested a 41. Does anyone have experience with any of these styles?

Comment

• saniityhd
                            • Dec 2013

I have a quick but really important question to ask.
                            I have a pair of 696 reversed baby buffalo-shoes since a while back.
                            Just the other day I noticed a small crack on the inside ( non flesh-side of the leather/suede ) of the shoe. I am quite scared of the little crack to get bigger to the point where I cant wear the shoes anymore.
                            Since I have no earlier experience with shoes in this material, Im just wondering if you think it is possible to get this fixed at a shoemaker?
                            I really dont care about how the inside will look, if it is possible to get it patched/taped up in some way, but just want to be able to wear them daily without thinking about them tearing up even more.
                            Would be grateful for an answer, thanks!

Comment

• Vinyl Only
                              • Jun 2012

YES

I had the heelcup of my Ann zip boots disintegrate.
                              I brought them into Firm in NYC and they told me I needed to reinforce the heel area or I would eventually wear through the leather-making repair impossible. They just added a thin piece of cheap glossy leather to the inside to reinforce the compromised area. This extra leather patch at the heel made the boot a little smaller but it actually helped since the boot was approx 1/2 size too big anyway.
                              So, yes any cobbler should be able to glue a patch of leather in your shoe to keep the tear from getting any worse provided the shoes aren't too tight to begin with.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

OUT NOW: BLACK ASTEROID x GUIDI x STYLEZEITGEIST

12" leather record sleeve by GUIDI, Limited edition of 10

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎