X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOHSAD
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
    can't wait, I think I bought half of the outerwear pieces from the last collection..
    Unfortunately, I doubt I'll have enough for an outwear piece by the time Sees release the collection . However, I will see if I can get 1-2 investment tops and/or bottoms.
    "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
      Unfortunately, I doubt I'll have enough for an outwear piece by the time Sees release the collection . However, I will see if I can get 1-2 investment tops and/or bottoms.
      the collection released now will not be available until fall of this year so you got time to save......LOL

Happy to see his return,
      New York needs (more) representin'
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Lohikaarme
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
        the collection released now will not be available until fall of this year so you got time to save......LOL

Happy to see his return,
        Is the pricing going to be the same or changing from his last collection?

Comment

• NOHSAD
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by zamb View Post

Happy to see his return,
          Wow, despite me posting the image, I read it wrong as S/S of this year . With that said, owning an outerwear piece is looking good now .
          "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
            Is the pricing going to be the same or changing from his last collection?
            I have no idea, I haven't spoken to him in a bit and usually when i do its never about such things.......

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
            Wow, despite me posting the image, I read it wrong as S/S of this year . With that said, owning an outerwear piece is looking good now .

I am happy to see him return, he is a very good designer and to me a good person, I just think this whole industry can rub many of us the wrong way sometimes.......
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zabriski
              • Jul 2013

The fabrics pics Jonah posted on insta look fantastic

Comment

• NOHSAD
                • Nov 2014

Close up shot of the sleeve on the Aquila Jacket , one of the garments for A/W 15

(Also, Sees posted up a picture today on Instagram of a model wearing a coat from the upcoming collection along with eyewear(which I'm going to presume is a collab piece?))

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

^ it's a collaboration with Rigards, for those that don't follow Jona on Instagram:

Comment

• HugAndWug
                    • Aug 2014

A few more went on up on the instagram.

first this

and

this one

plus reverse horse leather backpack.

e: jk here we go sz mag

Comment

• SuE
                      • Jan 2013

the women wear all the garments so well. too bad there aren't runway shows to see them in motion.strong collection. I'll wait to see a full frontal of the black leather but the footwear has already worn me over
                      One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

only new footwear is the front zip sneakers no? the rest look like archival pieces to me.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                          • Aug 2014

I actually think it's a new variant of Windwalkers as they do look different.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

^^Definitely different, though I agree most likely a change of material but same design on over 50% of the footwear, but all seemingly different in at least that regard.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

the IAxL0 derbies and boots look the same to me at least, just well worn.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
                                the IAxL0 derbies and boots look the same to me at least, just well worn.
                                I think you're actually right on that.

With the windwalkers you can easily tell there is a difference between how it's designed. But I'm flipping through different pictures of the footwear from prior seasons and it does seem to be the same. Although it's possible he tried doing something similar with different materials.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎