X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmycs
    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
    The only walk-in times are when they've had sample sales at the studio, but no actual store front.

I would just shoot an email to see if you can make an appointment.
    Ahimsa, thank you. That is what I thought. Sample sales events would be great but not probable for me.

w/ smiles
    Jimmy

Comment

• ekusah
      • Jul 2015

Hello, new to the forum.
      Quick question, is anyone here capable of identifying this pieces name?

I know it's inasice ss12 but other than that my scavenger hunt has turned up empty. Thanks.

Comment

• HugAndWug
        • Aug 2014

ekusah - unfortunately all my product links for ss12 don't actually have that piece listed.

and to everyone else if you are buying older inaisce, and possibly newer?, pieces please really check out what you're looking at. in the past month i've seen multiple fakes and now i've found a few places doing direct fakes that can easily pass for legit. i've seen most seasons and even footwear being faked lately and it's increasingly disheartening.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
          ekusah - unfortunately all my product links for ss12 don't actually have that piece listed.

and to everyone else if you are buying older inaisce, and possibly newer?, pieces please really check out what you're looking at. in the past month i've seen multiple fakes and now i've found a few places doing direct fakes that can easily pass for legit. i've seen most seasons and even footwear being faked lately and it's increasingly disheartening.
          Mind um... notating the fakes (images no links) and how you can tell?

Comment

• HugAndWug
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
            Mind um... notating the fakes (images no links) and how you can tell?
            Yeah I'll show a few. Honestly it's hard to get pictures of all of them as most of what I've seen isn't even listed as InAisce pieces weirdly enough. I've seen three? pieces come up when trying to find a certain MA+ piece and I saw a fake InAisce x L-0 derby pop up when looking at an Elena Dawson shirt.

So far the most convincing fake I've seen has been

this coat. I don't want to link to anymore pictures because as far as I can tell the pictures I've saved can't be traced back to the fakes. First off the tags have always been 100% wrong. The coat on the right is the fake and is actually produced with a SLP tag weirdly enough. I've seen the product image for it and a picture of an actual produced one and they just use different variants of Saint Laurent Paris for whatever reason.

The pockets are 100% wrong on all of the pictures I've seen and it's noticeable enough that if you look at an original it's instantly recognizable.

The curve on the coat is wrong everywhere. The shoulders don't match up and even the sleeves are horribly wrong. The buttons on this coat are also a single opening rather than the plus shaped buttons on the actual coat.

Overall all of the clothes I've seen are horribly faked but to someone who doesn't have much experience with the brand it can be mistakenly purchased. However there are many more pieces that can be made to order that I haven't seen pictures of so I can't vouch as to how good they really get at nailing the look.

These are a picture of fake derbies that swap between using InAisce pictures and terms and Marsell images and styling. I'm not actually 100% sure who they're really trying to knock off but I saw a chinese cosignment store advertising a pair and almost picked them up until I actually looked at the pictures.

Most of them have that weird little swirl and one pair I saw had 4 of them textured in for whatever reason. Honestly I don't think you'll even receive shoes that look anything like what they're advertising but keep in mind if you're looking for InAisce shoes there are people trying to fake them. Be sure to get actual pictures of their product rather than just stock pictures.

As always. Ask for pictures of the tags, especially the ones listing size/description. It's better to be overcautious especially now that more of these fakes are popping up for whatever reason.

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

That's very surprising as I'm generally not seeing Inaisce move fast at all on any of the auction / re-selling sites.

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

^ this is very true, the times I've considered letting a piece or two go on here I've received little to no interest. good excuse to hold on to everything.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                  • Aug 2014

From what I've seen there's a decent size Chinese reselling market. Anything good goes really fast.

I think InAisce moves at a decent speed honestly. There's a few things out there that I still don't know how nobody has picked up but any of the more sought after pieces sell within a day or two of being listed.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

maybe SZ wasn't the right audience then.

Comment

• Arkady
                      • Apr 2011

From what I've seen there's a decent size Chinese reselling market. Anything good goes really fast.

I think InAisce moves at a decent speed honestly. There's a few things out there that I still don't know how nobody has picked up but any of the more sought after pieces sell within a day or two of being listed.
                      Probably should get my pristine white cotton with deer leather drawcord Nasreddin up since I never wear them, huh.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                        Probably should get my pristine white cotton with deer leather drawcord Nasreddin up since I never wear them, huh.
                        Oh you have fucking Shalwars for sale and you haven't put them up anywhere?

Man I hate InAisce fans. Like 99% of you all have really awesome pieces and you never talk/show them.

PM me though I'm 100% interested

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                          That sounds beautiful.

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Oh you have fucking Shalwars for sale and you haven't put them up anywhere?

Man I hate InAisce fans. Like 99% of you all have really awesome pieces and you never talk/show them.

PM me though I'm 100% interested
                            My mistake, Shalwars not Nasreddin. Your gain though -- check PMs.

Comment

• ekusah
                              • Jul 2015

Damn, thanks for responding. I shall continue searching, if anyone comes up with something I'd be apt to return the favour.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                                • Aug 2014

Hopefully someone here can give me some insight because I've never owned a pair of highlanders. Someone asked me about sizing on a pair of InAisce x L - 0 Highlanders and I've heard that you're supposed to size one up from your usual size otherwise they won't fit properly. Does that sound right to those who own a pair?

And the pair they're looking at has a measurement of 10CM for width. Is it in my head or is that very narrow for a size 43? Or do you think the seller measured wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎