X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
    those waxed linen pants look terrific... im sure your retailers wish they saw that (or was available to order)
    :P

when you have time z, holla at me
    J,

they are actually coated Cotton, a mid weight cotton similar to the fabric if the DNA you have,

these along with the minimalist Slim pants are completely new developments.......

we are always experimenting here, so at times there will be stuff that isn't a part of the mainline.

this is a part of the reason we have the store, to give us a platform for this kind of expression. Its available in grey too, but not listed as yet.

I will email you in the morning
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Enaml
      • Apr 2009

Really great stuff, zam. The reversible shirt looks incredible, as do the minimalist slim pants. I can see myself picking these up in the future once I get the funds.
      How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• gavroche88
        • Jun 2010

Yeah, that Faulted Shoulder Top looks beautiful and very wearable. Will definitely be saving some cash for it...

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

thanks guys

things have been OK over the last few days
          we are still working on a lot of issues as there are a lot of products for the season that isn't listed as yet

Also, we will be creating sizing charts for all of the garments we are selling so that customers will have all the information they need to determine the size best suited for them

in the meantime if there are any inquiries feel free to send us a PM here or an email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

blessings and thanks for the love
          ZB

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

W/A\LLET /A\

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557673_507822492570264_567427419_n.jpgash4/r180/404640_505685619450618_1031214347_n.jpg[/IMG]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Beginning today, in accordance with the opening of Zfactorie the web-store,
            All items in the store will be 15% off.
            We are making this available via coupon code for all our early supporters.

There will be a significant amount of additional items added over the next few days so please check very often to see what we have uploaded to the store.
            the Coupon code is: ZF15.
            the Code is valid till November 15th
            Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.
            Last edited by zamb; 10-29-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Icarium
              • Oct 2010

Great store! Zam! Will have to pick up the faulted shoulder piece as I am obsessed with that design detail.

One piece of feedback I was looking at the pants and it was difficult to determine what fabric (Linen/Cotton/Wool?) say the minimalist slim pants are done in though the fabric detail shot is.. well amazing.

Some sites will list the fabric compositions (From tags) for pieces. I happen to like that as for whatever reason that generally factors into my purchasing decisions and lets me gauge a bit seasonality and climate suitability.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                Great store! Zam! Will have to pick up the faulted shoulder piece as I am obsessed with that design detail.

One piece of feedback I was looking at the pants and it was difficult to determine what fabric (Linen/Cotton/Wool?) say the minimalist slim pants are done in though the fabric detail shot is.. well amazing.

Some sites will list the fabric compositions (From tags) for pieces. I happen to like that as for whatever reason that generally factors into my purchasing decisions and lets me gauge a bit seasonality and climate suitability.
                I am wearing this one today and its really a great piece, If i might say so myself,
                this reversible iteration really makes it nice!

as for the store, its still a work in progress
                we have alot more products to add which we will be doing in thhe next few days and we will indeed add some more product information such as measurements etc to all our clients to make a purchase easily. However if there are any glitches in anything all that's needed is an email or a call to the studio to hammer it out.

Minimalist Slim pants is 100% Cotton, available in both grey and black, there is also a black moleskin version that is not listed as yet but will be soon.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

W/A\LLET /B\

Comment

• Unexist
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by merz
                    но кажись бабушка будет очень недоволен.
                    i thought the same when i saw it )))

Comment

• JetLag
                      • Jul 2008

matching gloves

Originally posted by danman
                      If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• fadetogrey
                        • Apr 2009

Oh wow! I love this It's hard to find a nice looking wallet that also has a zippered coin part. I hope it will be offered in black as well.

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                        W/A\LLET /B\

Comment

• ronald_bne
                          • Jun 2010

which website?

hi zam,

I'm keen to buy some DNA jeans but am a little confused as to which site to use? I googled zfactorie and 2 links came up;

and
                          Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.

Both sites have different items listed but I'm assuming that the link in your signature is the correct one to use?

Just thought id let you know/ask.

Cheers!

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ronald_bne View Post
                            hi zam,

I'm keen to buy some DNA jeans but am a little confused as to which site to use? I googled zfactorie and 2 links came up;

and

Both sites have different items listed but I'm assuming that the link in your signature is the correct one to use?

Just thought id let you know/ask.

Cheers!
                            ronald,
                            thanks for the interest and sorry about that,

the site to use is the one in my link,

the other site is a trial site that was used by the site builder to create the shop,
                            I will speak to him and have it removed because I didn't know that it even came up in google searches so thanks for the update

Please remember to take advantage of the 15% coupon code

you can always send us an email if you have any issues:

dialogue@zambarrett.com

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by fadetogrey View Post
                              Oh wow! I love this It's hard to find a nice looking wallet that also has a zippered coin part. I hope it will be offered in black as well.

thanks

Yes the wallet will be available in a few leather/ color choices

W/A\LLETT /A\ is currently available in black Bison leather, Red Cowhide, and Combat Green Cowhide.

W/A\LLETT /B\ is available at he moment in red cowhide and Black buffalo leather.

Comment

• gavroche88
                                • Jun 2010

Just wanted to give a bit of a "plug" on the faulted shoulder shirt. I was worried that it could be a touch gimmicky, but it works in a subtle anatomical way. I'm a lurker here, and a fairly conservative dresser, both by nature and for work. I adore *looking* at the garments and designs that people most often discuss here, and am very glad they exist. But other than a few pieces, they're just not for me in terms of owning them. If anyone other lurkers feel that way, then the faulted shoulder piece is a good catch... the wool side is extremely subtle, the cotton side a little more adventurous. Both work well under blazers, and the quality is excellent. So, a long way of saying: thanks Zam, great piece.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎