Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenix
    • Aug 2010

Anxious, to see what you've done here Z. I may start referring to you as Zries....haha.
    Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
      Anxious, to see what you've done here Z. I may start referring to you as Zries....haha.
      create, create create
      ideas, pain, sorrow, joy..................
      Controversy........
      .......................Oppression,

Redemtion:

the black panther
      the KKK.
      war.....................
      rastafari...........................
      colonialism......................
      human rites
      civil rights

democratic slavery..........
      corporate imperialism.................
      a new template ...................................
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

JUNE 17th!
        So we CELEBRATE.
        ZFACTORIE BOSS CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY!
        and the 3rd anniversary of Zfactorie Webstore!
        From Friday through Monday, all items on Zfactorie Webstore are 50% off in all Categories: Pants// Tops// Accessories// Category M.
        (only a few leathers excluded)
        www.shop.zambarrett.com

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Dont age my age, I am officially Old now

sale started on Zfactorie last night
          50% off on everything (except a few leathers)

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Happy birthday!

Comment

• bigjus
              • Oct 2014

happy bday zam !

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Happy 4th of July weekend to you all.
                Please take advantage of our FINAL Markdowns for the Spring Summer 2017 season.
                Most items are now 50% off which a few things 60-70% off for the 4th July weekend.
                www.shop.zambarrett.com

Comment

• tofu
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by zamb View Post

Happy 4th of July weekend to you all.
                  Please take advantage of our FINAL Markdowns for the Spring Summer 2017 season.
                  Most items are now 50% off which a few things 60-70% off for the 4th July weekend.
                  www.shop.zambarrett.com

please reply.

i've been trying to get a response from you or someone working at zfactorie for a small order i placed over a week ago. it's not that difficult, dude.

frankly, it's insulting that you can update this thread, but won't respond to your PM's or e-mails for a simple shipping confirmation.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                    please reply.

i've been trying to get a response from you or someone working at zfactorie for a small order i placed over a week ago. it's not that difficult, dude.

frankly, it's insulting that you can update this thread, but won't respond to your PM's or e-mails for a simple shipping confirmation.
                    Zam and some of his team were just in Paris for a week. I, too, sometimes have time only for one thing and not the other. Give the guy a break. And don't treat this forum as your soapbox.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tofu
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Zam and some of his team were just in Paris for a week. I, too, sometimes have time only for one thing and not the other. Give the guy a break. And don't treat this forum as your soapbox.
                      It elicited a reply and got the job done. So cheers to both of you.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                        It elicited a reply and got the job done. So cheers to both of you.
                        No it didn't, I am actually just seeing this discussion for the first time.
                        I appreciate your business as a customer but i often think many of you are unaware of things going on in our company and make statements based on assumptions.

I personally post here and I post on Facebook. The company has a Instagram that is operated by one of my assistants, not me.
                        The Webstore is not run by me and very rarely do I answer its emails as I have an employee assigned with such a responsibility.

Angie was the person overseeing all aspects of the webstore and now she only deals with technical aspects of its operation as she is no longer a full time employee of the company.
                        Terence, (a new employee) deals with shipping, answering inquiries etc.

He was part of the team of 4 in Paris as he doubles as a Fit model for the company.

As a rule I have decided not to answer PM's here on SZ regarding webstore products and only do so if its absolutely necessary. I do check the webstore emails occasionally as at the end of the day I am the owner of 100% of all divisions of the company and the buck stops with me, but to assume that because you made a post here I answered you is completely incorrect.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

+++ZFACTORIE END OF SEASON SALE+++

the Spring Summer 2016 season is coming to and end. we have done our final markdowns on all Webstore stock. All items are now 50-70% off in all categories on our webstore.
                          We are also offering free shipping on all international orders above $500.
                          happy shopping!

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

We are pleased to announce that Zfactorie 3-D will be reopened this Friday July 15th 2016 to our customers and we will be taking appointments again for studio visits for the rest of the Summer and Fall Season
                            To make an appointment to visit our retail space please message us at dialogue@zambarrett.com

For the rest of the week and weekend, Please take an additional 10% off your purchase on all items in the webstore by using the coupon code:
                            ADD10 at checkout. it can be used on all Spring 2016 items that are marked down, excluding the accessories section.

Please remember also that all International orders over $500 USD are entitled to free shipping.

Happy shopping and a great week from the Zfactorie team

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Sincere apologies to all our customers who messaged us and are inquiring about products on Zfactorie

the site has been down for maintenance since last night and will be back up soon. we will notify you when all is up and running

--ZB---

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Zfactorie Webstore is back up and fully operational now

thank you for your patience

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎