X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

TOMORROW IS Z DAY.

if you are planning on attending the Zam Barrett X Kofta Fashion show tomorrow

please note

LOCATION: the show has been moved to a bigger more spacious location. PLEASE SEE INVITATION

TIME: SHOWTIME IS 4:00 PM SHARP AND WE WILL NOT BE LATE. so please be on time

Re: Our 20% off Webstore sale for NYFW.
    Yes all items are included even FINAL SALE
    Code has been sorted out so its good now. use Code NYFW20 at checkout.

See you all either at the show at 4:00 pm, or at the SZ Party later in the night!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Hello Szers

Now that a week has passed and we are finally catching our breath, I would like to take the time to thanks everyone who came out to see the Show.
      It was a really good event and we appreciated everyone who came out ot support us and especially all those who worked behind the scenes to make it happen.

From the Models to the Casting Director, the Sample makers and tailors at Zfactorie. to Jack Studios, to the Team at KOFTA with whom we collaborated for accessories it was hard work but all a great event that we hope to build on in paving the way forward.
      As fashion week is over now and the shows are over we must turn our attention to the Fall 2016 season and taking care of our good stores and clients who continue to support the brand in moving forward.

THE SHOW IMAGES

A release of the official Pictures of the Show with both menswear and womenswear will be made soon. the Pictures of the event are already in the hands of the Forum moderators and they will release the official images at their discretion

FW16/17 ITEMS

The second release of fall Winter 2016 items will be made soon, before the first week of October is completed. it will consist of the Final set of Tops for the season, all Outerwear and all Accessories that will be available for the fall 2016 season.

WOMEN'S WEAR

Our full womenswear offering, that was shown on the runway, will be available for Spring 2017 both in stores and on our webstore. However like last fall, there will have a wonderful selection of women's items available for purchase on Zfactorie webstore.
      These items will be released for sale in mid October. A formal release date will be made soon as to the specific availability of these women's items.

15% Off on Final Sale Items

A big production is being done for fall, for the men's and including the women's. as we prepare for this we are offering an additional 15% off on All items in the Final sale section. there is still a lot of good items remaining, along with items that are winter appropriate like Henrikssons, DNA Pants, Jeans etc at very good prices.
      To take advantage of this, please use Code: ADD15 at checkout to receive your discount.

For inquiries please email the Studio at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

Comment

• oulipien
        • Feb 2016

Just took a pair of pants to a tailor's here in Berkeley and the guy guessed that they were Zam's before seeing the label at the back. ("Zam Barrett is very good", was his assessment.) Somewhat surprising!

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by oulipien View Post
          Just took a pair of pants to a tailor's here in Berkeley and the guy guessed that they were Zam's before seeing the label at the back. ("Zam Barrett is very good", was his assessment.) Somewhat surprising!
          g
          Thanks and ood to know
          hope you are happy with the work he did

without tooting our horn I think we make some of the best pants that exist on the artisanal market..............
          we hope to continue that

Comment

• CityHunter
            • Apr 2011

I can't access the Zfactorie - I don't know if this is a problem for everyone or just me. I end up getting one of those scammy-looking websites instead

Comment

• nyarkies
              • Feb 2012

Can confirm this. I think if you're using a pc to access it, chances are it may have installed some malware. I was using my phone and it was saying my phone got infected (obviously not possible unless I allowed an app to be installed). I would hold off going to the site until that is resolved.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by nyarkies View Post
                Can confirm this. I think if you're using a pc to access it, chances are it may have installed some malware. I was using my phone and it was saying my phone got infected (obviously not possible unless I allowed an app to be installed). I would hold off going to the site until that is resolved.

Zfactorie Website is Currently down, we are currently working on a fix for the problem with our hosting provider at the moment.
                I will update all as soon as we have this resolved which should be before the end of the day.

I am not aware of a malware problem but will certainly look into this
                Last edited by zamb; 10-19-2016, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• NOHSAD
                  • Nov 2014

Site's back up now if anyone was wondering.
                  "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
                    Site's back up now if anyone was wondering.
                    Thanks NOHSAD

We are pleased to announce that the Website site is back up and running with a few upgrades and more New features to be added.
                    It was a pain to address all thew issues but it is well now and back in operation

thanks to all for your Patience

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Some Fall Outerwear.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Comment

• deltapie
                          • Feb 2014

The royal and peacock shirts look phenomenal, your button down shirts are always very interesting like the hemlock and birds you've done previously.
                          "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by deltapie View Post
                            The royal and peacock shirts look phenomenal, your button down shirts are always very interesting like the hemlock and birds you've done previously.

Thanks,
                            Shirting is and will always be an important part of our offerings.
                            this particular season there is a lot.

the Heavy linen work shirts are great too..........

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

First Batch of Fall 2016 Outerwear is up now.

http://shop.zambarrett.com/outerwear.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                Some Fall Outerwear.

This jacket. This blazer jacket is amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰