• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Nice to see you, kev. :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kompressorkev
      • Dec 2006

^ Thanks! Glad to be back, posting again. School's busy but it's hard to stay away from this place..

A side note about the label: I find it interesting that she starts with thinking of her menswear first (and not just because it comes earlier on the calendar), and later she personally tries on the menswear prototypes when conceiving her women's collection.

Comment

• docus
        • Dec 2010

I went to look at the Forme stuff in the January sale at Vertice today (in London). I was very impressed - really beautiful, high quality fabrics with a rough-hewn Carpe Diem-ish vibe, very well made and very wearable. There was a perfectly crumpled leather jacket/shirt which was stunning. Unfortunately I couldn't afford any... :(

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Fall-Winter 11. Simultaneously strong and soft. Very nice fabrics, wears easy, effortlessly.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

And, just for fun :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rudo
              • Feb 2009

Thanks for the pics, I love the gray color on the first jacket, it's beautiful. Also the loose fitting Forme pants are great, I need to get one of those...

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ Forme pants, as I found out last week, are its secret weapon! I am getting two pairs next season, including the sarouel.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• docus
                  • Dec 2010

LOL at the model's expressions! I'm looking forward to seeing this in the flesh, but at first glance... tbh I'm a little disappointed... apart from the pants that is, they're awesome!

Comment

• move_ment
                    • Feb 2009

Thanks for the pics Faust – epic. I hate to compare but it strikes me as the perfect balance sitting in-between Ann and PH. I've also been searching for pants like that sourel for what seems like an eternity, looks like i'll be waiting another 6 months.

Comment

• clay
                      • Sep 2006

I've been developing a cardigan look similar to that for a minute now. I feel like that old Levi's commercial when the chic says "Travis! You're a year too late!"

Looks great as I knew it would. Back to the drawing board literally.

Comment

• stereophobic
                        • Aug 2009

looks like a soft and airy collection for FW, both the twisted and sarouel/trumpet pants look really good, and if you're buying them E I suppose it'll work on more height-challenged forumers.

that grey vermicelli knit + the model's expression made me lol.
                        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• thejarc
                          • Jan 2011

I would actually love to see that huge cardigan in person. Did it make it into production?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Several shop owners bought it, but for themselves, I believe.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                              looks like a soft and airy collection for FW, both the twisted and sarouel/trumpet pants look really good, and if you're buying them E I suppose it'll work on more height-challenged forumers.

that grey vermicelli knit + the model's expression made me lol.
                              Can't touch this

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

that looks great on you e.
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢