• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    Export em to Berlin...
    I'm a jew, we're not falling for THAT one again!

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Hey you are the Jew who wants to move here and eat pork currywurst the whole day while staring at goy women and using a mobile during shabat...
      Mazeltov I say...

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
      I'm a jew, we're not falling for THAT one again!
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

that sounds like a dream! bring on the käsespätzle!

Comment

• holger
          • Mar 2009

Bayerischer Schweinebraten mit Knödel und Blaukraut
          Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
          SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
            Hey you are the Jew who wants to move here and eat pork currywurst the whole day while staring at goy women and using a mobile during shabat...
            Mazeltov I say...

seems like Degli has pretty good stock this late the year. then again the women's pieces don't sell out as easily. too bad they don't have men's PH.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eton97
              • Dec 2008

DSM has some amazing womenswear in PH, and last time i was in, it was still there. I can't understand why it hasn't caught on with the girls out there - i think it looks stunning!

I agree with addict: I want a gf who is decked all in PH...just don't think the wife will be too happy....

Hearing that PH is releasing an unlined blazer for SS11......will be interesting to see, but one of the things i really like about PH is the heavy lining he uses which i think positively impacts the fits and look of the jacket....
              you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

agreed, an unlined one would probably need a heavier material which would probably make the fit somewhat different. will be interesting to see.

saw the womens pieces at DSM last weekend as well, I made my wife try on the short blazer that almost matched mine
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• jgan85
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by eton97 View Post

I agree with addict: I want a gf who is decked all in PH...just don't think the wife will be too happy....

agreed. the almost perfect PH for the perfect woman

________
                  Fuck Xxx
                  Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• MikeN
                    • Nov 2007

lowery... you mean it's too bad that degli effetti doesn't have the men's PH online? because I am pretty sure the store itself does in fact carry the men's line.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

walk down a street in downtown nyc and every other girl is wearing rick (or something that looks like rick). getting kind of boring actually.
                      agreed. only it's all all saints, obviously.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

lowery... you mean it's too bad that degli effetti doesn't have the men's PH online? because I am pretty sure the store itself does in fact carry the men's line.
                        they didn't have a single mens piece two months ago, at least.

Comment

• jj.still
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          they didn't have a single mens piece two months ago, at least.
                          indeed, I was there in the beginning of october and they didn't have any PH item.

Btw, does their business run not as good as earlier? Several years ago they occupied two buildings for menswear and now only one. Their site is down.
                          Last edited by jj.still; 11-26-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

hard to say, maybe the market (particularly for men) in Italy for these niche labels is not big enough to have a large store. which is in a way strange, considering how many labels we discuss here are Italian. but then again there isn't a single CCP stockist in their hometown, which tells something.

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

Yeh and the shops i saw selling pieces by avantindietro sat next to dsquared ...

Comment

• spiral jetty
                                • Oct 2010

saw a funny installation by walter van beirendonck opening at song's 'art space' in vienna. in the shop there still some ph boy's stuff there. unfortunately i'm just so out of cash these days. the xxl black woolen sweater would and should have been mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎