• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Sarty Mcfly finally gets lucky

hawt! i bet you that wasn't in new york. i'll gladly eat my words though.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

^Paris, natch. [73]

the black and navy combo is a dead giveaway...

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

^Paris, natch. [73]

the black and navy combo is a dead giveaway...

[/quote]

errr, no, the fact that she is wearing this outfit on the street is a dead giveaway [83] of course, she's probably just going to a fashion show, but one wold hope otherwise. are the pants yohji?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

^you need to hang out in my neighborhood a bit more often. [86]

***you have a point though. Although, I have to say, my sightings of men dressed up to SZ standards are every bit as rare. They seem to move through the city by a series of underground tunnels, emerging only when in safe proximity to Crosby St. [76]

edit: i don't think they are yohji...they almost have a haider vibe. i was wondering too, about the whole outfit.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

^you need to hang out in my neighborhood a bit more often. [86]

***you have a point though. Although, I have to say, my sightings of men dressed up to SZ standards are every bit as rare. They seem to move through the city by a series of underground tunnels, emerging only when in safe proximity to Crosby St. [76]

edit: i don't think they are yohji...they almost have a haider vibe. i was wondering too, about the whole outfit.

[/quote]

I couldn't agree more [51] true about your neighborhood, too. although, i saw this girl on Sunday - she was so smashing, I had trouble collecting my jaw off the floor. Almost all black and gray, fuck-me boots, looked like a yohji skirt - a total high-end, sophisticated and sexy punk. All that on an Avenue U train station. Do you know where Avenue U train station is? You don't. Do you know why you don't? Because there is nothing to see there - it's death and devastation and nihilism. And then this dark angel of ravenous desire. Ooomph. I'd totally compliment her too, were I not wearing tennish shorts and sneakers in preparation for my ikea trip.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

i need that woman in my life.

Comment

• mass
                • Sep 2006

sorry i meant the one laika posted--but also the one faust described.

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

[86]

nice description, Faust.

i saw darkanimal on 14th st. once but did not feel dark enough to say hello. [79]

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

[86]

nice description, Faust.

i saw darkanimal on 14th st. once but did not feel dark enough to say hello. [79]

[/quote]

I've seen darkanimal and airboyair. But they always seem to run in the opposite direction. That's the problem with NYC - everyone rushes. I hope I run into the punk goddess again. [79]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
                      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

I've seen darkanimal and airboyair. But they always seem to run in the opposite direction. That's the problem with NYC - everyone rushes. I hope I run into the punk goddess again. [79]

[/quote]

you did? you saw me in my photos or in the street? hey, maybe batman will be the perfect movie for a meet up of SZ denizens and then scotty will show up and we'll be one happy family. and may i request you wear your ikea look, because i am dying to know how high the shorts are from your knee and if they are cuffed or not.

and does anyone know who is this chick in rick owens? saw her this spring and i had to take her photo, in tungsten setting, naturellement.

(click here for bigger photo, http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdumlao98/2377694036)

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

In the street, sir, in the street. And, no, I am not wearing tennis shorts to Batman, what kind of travesty would that be? [86] Don't know the woman in RO, sorry.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
                          • Oct 2006

aw, why didn't you say hi? [^o)] when you free to have a drink sans shorts?
                          Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="airboyair"]aw, why didn't you say hi? [^o)] when you free to have a drink sans shorts?[/quote]

see original post. drinks before batman. wearing a cape only.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
                              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

see original post. drinks before batman. wearing a cape only.

[/quote]

a cape! that i gotta see! [Y]

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

dear, oh dear. is that Vanessa Traina? she's come a long way [Y]

edit: more details.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎