X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: A Magazine #7 - Kris Van Assche (bleh)

[quote user="laika"]that's just beautiful. is it from a givenchy collection?
    [/quote]

Yes, this season, too! I should go to their boutique. BTW, I've meant to post the stuff with the rings, too - very cool (reminds me of the Yohji outfit I bought for Mrs. Faust a few years ago).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• matthewhk
      • Jan 2007

those pics of givenchy are good - and they remind me a bit of yohji except with a bit more of a deliberately sexy edge

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
        • Jan 2008

[quote user="laika"][quote user="Faust"]

why are you all high on tisci? i don't think he's anything to get excited about.

[/quote]

surprised to hear that, Faust. I would have thought his combo of melancholy, sensuality and romanticism to be right up your alley.

[/quote]

Then I'll stick with Faust's initial comment, why? The last collection looks
        straight out of some Madonna music video. And who has just been photographed
        in a full Givenchy look: Madonna! [79] ...

I need that Yohji Issue too! [51]

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
        Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="BECOMING-INTENSE"]

[/quote]

[74][74]

It's not to my taste at all--I always prefer Givenchy under M. Hubert-- but I do think Tisci is a talented and interesting designer. Especially because he's managed to consistently maintain his own personal vision while designing for a major house.

Besides, I knew Faust must like it...he loves that sexy stuff. [83]

edit: and yes, get that Yohji issue! What are you waiting for?!

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="BECOMING-INTENSE"][quote user="laika"][quote user="Faust"]

why are you all high on tisci? i don't think he's anything to get excited about.

[/quote]

surprised to hear that, Faust. I would have thought his combo of melancholy, sensuality and romanticism to be right up your alley.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like a Tisci, touched for the very first time...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎