Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard Socol to resign from Barneys, citing disagreement with the new owners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Howard Socol to resign from Barneys, citing disagreement with the new owners.

[quote user="deleuze"]There is an IF in Dubai also http://www.ameinfo.com/117272.html[/quote]

That's interesting - thanks for posting.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Re: Howard Socol to resign from Barneys, citing disagreement with the new owners.

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="deleuze"]There is an IF in Dubai also http://www.ameinfo.com/117272.html[/quote]

That's interesting - thanks for posting.

[/quote]

I thought you knew that Faust? I could have sworn it was you or Laika that posted the article in this forum. :D

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

No, that was the one about Beirut, I think. Although, you may be right. [76]
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Haha, either way, I wonder if the store is doing well over there?
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Haha, either way, I wonder if the store is doing well over there?[/quote]

I can ask [66]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• matthewhk
              • Jan 2007

Barney's in Hong Kong would be a terrible business move. Lane Crawford IT and Joyce already have all of Barney's bases covered (more or less) and some more, and business ain't so hot for any of them. They tried opening Harvey Nichols here and ithas beena titanic flop. The only reason it's still standing is probably because it takes so much space up, i bet they're losing money no doubt

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎