X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

hah just read this

1st saw that guy durin raf ss11 , hes the one with long bleached hair , looks str8 up like a woman . i love androgynous but i dont really like his look cos he looks too much like a woman , like instead of thinkin is that a boy or girl i actually thought woah raf put a woman in the show ? but i do like that image on the cover
    i liked some of the arguments people have for defendin the model . some of the responses i got from my friends were intresting also . the ones who are into high fashion were like " thats such a great cover whats the big deal ? " , then i asked another friend who pays no attn to all that and hes like " ew id censor it too "

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

the only reason why they censor I think is because they want to avoid lawsuits. The US is an extremely litigious society so its quite understandable they want to censor the magazine to not have some random customer get upset.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

What a great way to get PR. They must be popping champagne now. I definitely thought this was a woman.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

David Beckham launches and underwear line + perfume.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Ladies, I know you've been waiting for this.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I don't underestimate it. Seeing that most people are aesthetically underdeveloped does not make you elitist. When I think "elitist," I think of a concerted effort of not letting someone into a certain social club. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎