X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Dust Magazine

anyone have a chance to read through it yet? from pics i've seen online, it looks nice - like old raf...

• Vanna
    • May 2008

The writing could be a bit better. And this is coming from someone who has two really good friends who write for it.
    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

haha that's a bit harsh.

could u tell me some more about the content? i'm trying to access the website but can't - "bandwidth exceeded" (lol n00bs...)

Comment

• Vanna
        • May 2008

There's a lot of fashion week coverage. My friends write from NY, so they tend to focus their articles on things happening within the city. Notable gallery openings, fashion related parties, etc. I love them but the writing always seemed a bit rushed and uninspired.

Here's the facebook page if you wanna check it out:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
          There's a lot of fashion week coverage. My friends write from NY, so they tend to focus their articles on things happening within the city. Notable gallery openings, fashion related parties, etc. I love them but the writing always seemed a bit rushed and uninspired.

Here's the facebook page if you wanna check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/dustmagazine

oh ok, i was kinda hoping for a less 'fashion'-focused publication. bit more hardcore, if you know what i mean? but thanks for the link etc. i'll still look it up and flip through it if i see it somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎