Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damir Doma: "Style is education and intellect. Elegance is instinct and intuition."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lianass
    replied
    I struggled with my nursing essay writing until I found this service. The writers crafted a well-structured, insightful essay that impressed my professor. It's a lifesaver for anyone needing help with their nursing essays.​

Leave a comment:

• Glennphilips
    replied
    I recently purchased a pair of lightweight binoculars for hiking, and I'm amazed at how much difference it makes. They are a game-changer for observing the beauty of nature. https://howtousebinoculars.com/best-12x50-binoculars/

Leave a comment:

• avout
    replied
    Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
    Word.
    That's still more substantial than the question about whether he prefers soap or shower gel. Out of all the things I wondered about Damir Doma...

Leave a comment:

• michael_kard
    replied
    Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
    That's the same meaningless bullshit everyone will tell you when asked to define the difference between the two.
    Wish someone would tell them to fuck off and check a dictionary.
    Word.

Leave a comment:

• Dane
    replied
    Originally posted by trentk View Post
    Agreed, with the exception of this, which makes the interview more than worth posting.

"Style, is it innate or is it learned? Style is education and intellect. Elegance is instinct and intuition."
    None of this was directed at you for posting the article btw...we're here to discuss fashion in the media, which we're doing.

Leave a comment:

• Patroklus
    replied
    That's the same meaningless bullshit everyone will tell you when asked to define the difference between the two.
    Wish someone would tell the to fuck off and check a dictionary.

Leave a comment:

• trentk
    replied
    Originally posted by Haven View Post
    As an interview this was kind of underwhelming, not much substance in thoose questions..
    Agreed, with the exception of this, which makes the interview more than worth posting.

"Style, is it innate or is it learned? Style is education and intellect. Elegance is instinct and intuition."

Leave a comment:

• Dane
    replied
    Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
    You could have only said nothing
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• michael_kard
    replied
    You could have only said nothing

Leave a comment:

• kowei
    replied
    No no. Don't worry. I could've only said "french magazine", it's the same.

Leave a comment:

• Haven
    replied
    And I was imagining the french gay people to be all sophisticated and intelligent

Leave a comment:

• kowei
    replied
    It's from a french gay magazine, don't wait for something intelligent...
    Last edited by kowei; 11-26-2011, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Haven
    replied
    As an interview this was kind of underwhelming, not much substance in thoose questions..

Leave a comment:

• Damir Doma: "Style is education and intellect. Elegance is instinct and intuition."

http://damirdoma.paperrain.com/?p=2518

edit: 200th post!
    Last edited by trentk; 10-16-2011, 12:23 AM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎