Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: CCP BNWT high neck gloved bison leather (2010) - size 44 (PICS UP)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

FS: CCP BNWT high neck gloved bison leather (2010) - size 44 (PICS UP)!

I know that the classifieds are pretty much dead and everybody seems to be selling awesome CCP pieces at the moment but this one is a true beauty!

For sale is a one of a kind CCP gloved 2010 (current season) high neck leather in bison, colour is black of course and it is one of the most beautiful bison skins I have seen so far.
    Thick, not too stiff, structured but not too grainy and just the perfect weight.
    It also has the visible titanium on the knuckles and the elbows.

Usually these are made in the thin roo leather most of the times. This a 1/1 special order and I have never seen one of these in bison leather.

The size is 44 and it fits pretty much tts, may also work for a small 46 but nothing larger (not at all like the horse fencing that BSR has for sale atm).

It comes with all tags, booklet, hanger and rice bag and has never been worn outside the house, only tried on.

PRICE is 4000€ shipped anywhere!

Measurements (all taken on the back with the jacket fully closed):
    S2S: 42,5 to 43cm
    P2P: 46cm
    Bottom: 47cm
    Full length incl. collar: 71cm
    Length excl. collar: 66,5cm

Foto 7
    Foto 5
    Foto 9
    Foto 2
    Foto 10
    Foto 6
    Foto 3
    Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 11-13-2012, 08:19 AM.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

Pics and measurements up, enjoy!

Foto 8
    Foto 1
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

Lots of interest no takers yet!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎