• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chameleon
    • Jun 2008

FS: Yohji YYPH Y's suit, jackets; size 3/4; ss&aw 00/04/05/11 - price drops

Need to clear out a few things due to monetary concerns

Paypal - all prices include shipping worldwide.

YYPH AW08 handstitched suit

-- SOLD

The 2 button navy suit from the aw08 signature handstitched series, the opening looks for the runway presentation. This is the navy iteration which more rare and hard to find than the regular gabardine. The jacket is fully lined but the fabric is not particularly heavy, for me it works best as a spring or fall jacket.

The fabric is a spectacular 64/36 wool-cotton blend, very interesting texture wise as you hopefully can see in the close ups attached below. I've never seen this particular fabric used in any other season. Pattern and construction is top-notch, the shoulders are pretty incredibly well structured and relaxed at the same time. The navy is quite deep, better and ever so slightly darker than in the runway pictures, but not too dark so works well with black, imo. Long sleeves. Lapels, pockets (4 of them) and shoulders have been handstitched to give a soft 3D like effect. Under all pocket flaps are swatches of the green tartan, not really visible unless folded open. The handstiching runs all along the lapels around the collar at the back. Center vent in the back.

The pants are oversized in cut with a deep crotch. Fabric is light so moves fantastically. Very special cut, when bunched up at the waist it drapes nicely. Three patch pockets -- 2 in front at the top of the leg and one by the ankle -- where the top two and backpockets are closed by snap buttons. All handstitched around the pockets. Also regular side and back pockets.

I purchased this new, have been worn a few times but condition is like new. Rare to find.

Jacket is size 4 but fits quite slim in comparison to regular 4's, aw08 had slim cuts in general
    Pants are size 3, oversized cut so need to be belted

Measurements:

Chest -- 53 cm
    Shoulders -- 48 cm
    Sleeves -- 70 cm
    Length -- 76 cm

Waist -- 51 cm across
    Front rise -- 45 cm
    Outseam -- 113 cm
    Hem -- 20 cm

click me:

wearing the jacket separately:
    http://i.imgur.com/GRad3.jpg

wearing the pants with the matching DB jacket:

same pants with different jacket

alt: http://s5.postimage.org/pktb4vo47/aw08_3.jpg
    Last edited by chameleon; 02-18-2013, 06:04 AM.
  • chameleon
    • Jun 2008

A/W 05 jackets

Leather insert jacket from A/W 05 collection. Size 3, fits perfectly for a true 3. Signature aw 2005 fabric that he used for a lot of the jackets during this season -- wool 90% / nylon 10% tweed like textured fabric, quite light and reasonably warm for spring and fall or winter with proper layering. Fully lined in cupro, the leather slits are made out of super soft lamb skin. Slit pockets in leather (partly inside as well), unique and sturdy metal buttons, double backed. Paneled construction at the front. Beautiful cut.

-- €350 > 325

Last edited by chameleon; 03-17-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• chameleon
      • Jun 2008

Gently overized 3-roll-2 button jacket from AW05 in the same signature fabric as the leather insert blazer. Size 4, though there was apparently very little difference between sizes in this cut, all are oversized. Cut isn't boxy though, just fits big like Yohji does and works great with this fabric. No obvious details, a good YY cut in a nice fabric that moves well when worn open and looks great buttoned. Fully lined in cupro.

-- €320 -- SOLD

click me:
      Last edited by chameleon; 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• chameleon
        • Jun 2008

FS S/S 2011 grey open lapel suit, size 4

-- €750

Full suit from ss11 collection, beautiful grey with white microstripes. Fabric is unique for this collection, a blend of several materials that gives it a soft hand and a special almost a little slubby/wrinkly texture. He did several striped suits in this fabric, this is my favorite of the bunch. 2 button jacket in a slightly longer cut with long sleeves. The stand-out details being the lapels that are layered and can be buttoned closed by 3 buttons on each side, underneath is a grey and black pattern, finished with raw seams. The pants are of classic yohji suspender type, with double suspender buttons around the waist, relaxed but not oversized but with a gentle taper and a fairly deep front and back rise. Suspender buttons and belt loops. Slightly slanted back pockets. Most of the wrinkles in the pics are from storing and will come out easily when hung and worn. Mint condition.

Half lined in 100% cupro. Spring fabric but not super light, appropriate for 3 seasons.

Both jacket and pants are size 4, cut is fairly slim for Yohji and in line with the recent collections. Bought new, worn just a couple of times. Extra fabric included. This was the most expensive piece of the collection together with the embroidery jackets.

Compositon:

59% ramie
        20% rayon
        10% nylon
        8% cotton
        3% polyurethane

additional pattern fabric 66% polyester, 34% cotton

HQ pic from runway:

pants back: http://s5.postimage.org/iim6r75qv/IMG_1912.jpg
        back detail: http://s5.postimage.org/xsm1ye193/IMG_1913.jpg
        Last edited by chameleon; 09-25-2013, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• chameleon
          • Jun 2008

IC: S/S 2011 priest shirt, size 4 -- SOLD

You all know this. Signature piece from ss11 in the cotton fabric that was on the runway. Long with a sculpted hem, horn buttons. Will consider selling but this is more of an interest check as I'm not 100% decided yet if I want to part with it.

HQ:
          Last edited by chameleon; 02-07-2013, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• chameleon
            • Jun 2008

IC: A/W 2000 jacket, size 2 -- SOLD

Mao collar 5 button jacket from the "haute couture" collection of 2000. Very simple, beautiful cut and slit vertical pockets on both sides. This is a favorite collection of mine and excelled in fabrics and construction, this is without a doubt the nicest and sturdiest gabardine I've seen. I've worn it a bit but you can't really tell; this will last forever and in good shape too. Will consider selling since it's a size 2 jacket and I could do with a size up but it's one of my favorite pieces so I'm a bit on the fence -- thought I wouldn't sell until I found a bigger size but haven't seen this anywhere in any size for the last 3 years so I'm not holding my breath

Last edited by chameleon; 02-07-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• chameleon
              • Jun 2008

FS

Y's For Men SS04 embroidery long jacket, size 3

-- €300

Adding an IC for this Y's for Men jacket from the spring 2004 collection. Made with absolutely beautiful gabardine in a 99% wool, 1% poly blend; that 1% polyester must be magical because this gabardine iteration has such a soft hand and and moves so well. Jacket is fairly long and tapers a bit down to midsection and hem. White buttonhole detail, white pickstitching along the the front sides/lapels/collar and hem. 1 button that is very thick and a little irregular. There is embroidery on the back and front, one line in white and 2 in black (1 back, 1 front) -- the two black embroidery lines are pretty much impossible to see unless you're very close (and looking), so the white along the back stands out as a single stripe. Pretty slim cut, in line with ss04.

Half lined in 100% silk

Size 3, it's a little small for me - otherwise I would've looked for the matching pants instead of putting it up for sale.

Last edited by chameleon; 02-18-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• chameleon
                • Jun 2008

^psa: very nice

Comment

• chameleon
                  • Jun 2008

Also have

* ss00 long-sleeve henley/bib tee with side pockets on the chest, black, size 3

* vintage navy shirt, cotton, size M. Hidden placket except for one big button at the top, small collar, MoP buttons

PM if interested

Comment

• chameleon
                    • Jun 2008

bump for wool gabardine

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎