X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

RICK Grail 'Turbo Fly' Bomber XXL - New - 3 DAYS LFT

Bought this last week on impulse with the hope that it would look nice oversized. Guess what, it's too big for a S... Anyway, this piece is brand new with attached store tag.

The SS11-exclusive 'Turbo' style is very hard to find, especially in this size. And somehow, a boutique on FarFetch still has it for sale at full retail ($1819).

The exterior fabric is a cotton/virgin wool blend with a strange horizontal rib. The interior is lined in a few different silk/cotton fabrics and is really soft and comfy. Two snap pockets on the outside, two huge zipped ones inside. Weird sateen flaps under the zips ensure they don't show from the outside (I guess). Signature Crust zipped pockets above the cuffs. Carrying strap. Sharp and streamlined. As worn by many celebs, etc.

My asking price is £500 or best offer. I will be returning next weekend so if you are interested please get in touch ASAP. Thanks.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Bump... 5 days left.
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Final bump.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎