• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H-R
    • May 2007

FS: RO Creeper Boots (43), Mohawk Boots (43), Memphis Jeans (48), And More

Hi everyone, I have the following items up for sale:
    1. Rick Owens creeper boots. Size is 43, and the color is labelled as 'black' even though to me they look more like very dark grey. Purchased from thecorner, only tried on to walk around at home for a couple hours, so they're practically like new. They fit slightly bigger, so probably best for 43-43.5.
    $550 shipped within CONUS, international shipping please add $20.

2. Rick Owens mohawk boots. Size is 43, and they're dark brown in color. Again, only tried on to walk around inside, so they're practically like new. Fit true to size. Original box is missing.
    $550 shipped within CONUS, international shipping please add $20.

3. Rick Owens Memphis stretch trousers. Size is 48. I purchased them from Mrporter during their sale, but now realize I don't really wear them, so I'm going to pass forward the saving. The waist is slightly big for a 48, but with the general slimness on the legs, I wouldn't recommend them for a normal 50. To clarify, these are the mainline version made of cotton/spandex fabric.
    $550 shipped within CONUS, international shipping please add $15.

4. Rick Owens astaires trousers from FW12. Size is 48, black in color. They're made of thick, heavyweight cotton. I got them from Yoox, but never really wear them. Fit a little slim for a normal 48 on the waist, so they'd be good on a 46-48, depending on how you want them to fit.
    $350 shipped within CONUS, international shipping please add $15.
    Last edited by H-R; 03-13-2014, 09:50 AM.
  • H-R
    • May 2007

(Saving this space for more items)

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍