Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: CCP - scarstitch bison leather jacket / grey (Code19) / size 46!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

SOLD: CCP - scarstitch bison leather jacket / grey (Code19) / size 46!

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL - scarstitch leather jacket object dyed in dark grey colour with hints of green here and there (LM2498 BIAS-PTC/19) in beautiful thick but soft bison leather - this one is from the first batch made for the current season and the leather didn't get any better than that if you ask me - awesome scarring and colour changes all over the piece - the usual scarstitch details like 3D stand out pockets, elbows etc. - size is 46 and fits pretty much true to size - it has been worn quite frequently but is still in excellent condition with no rips or non intended stains whatsoever - retail is 4000€

SOLD, THANKS

S2S (hard to measure due to raglan construction): aprox. 42cm
    P2P: 49cm
    Length on the back without collar: 65cm

Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 10-21-2014, 03:37 AM.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

RICK OWENS - true and dark black waxed denim jacket with heavy as fuck oiled calf leather sleeves - original version from CRUST and the only done with the quilted lining and in my book the only version worth owning - everyone who has ever handled the oiled calf leather from CRUST knows its second to none and the best Rick has ever done - these don't pop up very often and especially not in close to new condition like this one - worn only a couple of times and still in excellent/flawless condition - size is small and should work perfectly on a 46
    PM for questions, I anwswer all of them.

DECIDED TO KEEP THIS ONE

Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 10-17-2014, 07:48 AM.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL - rare short version of the infamous CCP high neck raglan coat - special order from 2012 in the super heavy WFACE (75% virgin wool / 25& ramie) fabric from the current season - best fabric for a winter coat imo - colour is black (code10) - condition is close to new with no signs of wear - all the awesome details like standout pockets, glue taped seams inside etc. - size is 46 - comes with hanger and body bag

SOLD, THANKS

S2S (hard to measure due to the raglan construction): 43-44cm
      P2P: 49 - 50cm
      Length on the back without collar: 83,5 - 84cm
      Sleeve length: 66cm

Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 01-21-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

CCP COAT SOLD
        Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 10-16-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
          • Oct 2009

Last and major price drop on the CCP leather before it will go back into my rotation. This is a steal price at almost 50% off of retail. Don't miss out SZ.

CCP coat went fast and is already shipped.
          RO denim/leather combo will stay with me.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎