Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eckblk
    • Mar 2010

FS: M.A+ H Buckle Belt Sz M (fits 44/46 best)***Collateral Con. Wallet w/ Chain

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ECKBLK [AT] ME [DOT] COM FOR A FASTER RESPONSE

M.A+ H BUCKLE BELT
    Sz M (FIT's 44-46 best)

LIKE NEW- WORN 3-4 TIMES. SIZE M: FITS A 44-46 BEST. I'M A 32 & WEAR IT ON 2ND TO LAST OR LAST SLOT. 8 SLOTS TOTAL. INCLUDES M.A+ POUCH. COW LEATHER.

SOLD

COLLATERAL CONCEPTS HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN TRI-FOLD WALLET WITH HANDMADE SILVER CHAIN

USED SLIGHTLY FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH. 9/10. CHAIN IS ATTACHED TO WALLET BY KEYRING NOW- I ACCIDENTALLY PULLED OFF THE SMALL SILVER RING ATTACHING THE CHAIN TO WALLET (NOT PART OF CHAIN).

FROM A:
    Crafted from 100% USA made genuine Horween shell cordovan. All edges of each component of the wallet is beveled by hand and after sewing, wax applied and polished by hand with cloth at high speed so that the friction heats the wax and it takes on a lovely luster.

Horween genuine shell cordovan is made in Chicago by the same family for over a century and takes 6 months from beginning to end. A beautiful material with incredible handfeel that will last a lifetime.

Three pockets with two facing each other and the other being a vertical pocket and all with cutouts for easy access to all your cards and at the same time allows easy viewing of ID cards without removing them if not needed.

The silver chain is completely made by hand. Each individual piece is cut with a hand saw, edges filed by hand and then bent by hand to gradually form a chain with forty pieces. The silver will tarnish beautifully with time.

The number 40 is significant to the major religions and serves to give the chain a level of meaning in the same way the the Tibetan mala's bead count confers meaning.

Two versions: One with the intended polished black shell cordovan face out and the other is with the paint splashed, Horween stamped reverse face of the cordovan plate.

Dimensions:

4" high, 3" wide. 9.5" fully opened.

Chain is 20" long in total.

135 USD CONUS (BUYER COVERS FEES OR GIFT)

Last edited by eckblk; 02-22-2015, 10:27 AM.
  • eckblk
    • Mar 2010

price drops

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍