• Show
Clear All
  • GucciAmen
    • Sep 2014

SOLD!

Sold: BBS P13-F1902
    A1923 Reverse Vitello Backzips
    Julius 497PAM25-CH

*Have done numerous transactions on here (as buyer), but have sold numerous pieces on Grailed (19), have had zero issues.

Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.

In anticipation of a future purchase, I need to free up some funds..

*Will trade both pieces for a BBS jacket.

First up is my beloved BBS ninja zip hoodie (cold-dyed grey/rugged and thick fabric, fantastic variation, works great with black), worn a number of times but shows no sign of visible wear aside from a little loss of dye as a result of having been cold dyed (SS14/Sailorism). Size S fits 46 well. I've realized that I can't make this piece work with my footwear and as a result... need to replace it with a jacket that will! Bought this piece from Eton97 in near-new condition some time ago (9.5/10), would say it is now an 8.5 merely due to the time lapsed between then and now, as I can see little visible difference.

PRICE: 350USD + Shipping

[IMG][/IMG]
    *Was only hung up for photos (folded rest of the time)

[IMG][/IMG]

(Can add/send additional photos if interested )

Up next is a pair of BBS P11-V2's (Size S) from AW10-11 (one of his best early seasons). Very rare piece from a collection that never comes up on the second hand market.. This pair is composed of thick, beautiful 100% wool on the exterior, and 90% cotton/10% wool on the interior (so it is not itchy to wear). Condition is about an 8/10 due to age, as there are no marks/cuts/stains whatsoever. The 39cm waist has two buttons to choose from; there are also adjustable drawstrings that can be used as well to accommodate slimmer sizes, but if you are a 46, this will fit perfectly. The hem is about 15cm or so, and has the bbs signature inner lining exposed. This pair served me well over the past winter as a student who had to travel over an hour to uni and back... Would recommend for cold spring/fall days, and of course winter.

PRICE: 400USD + Shipping

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by GucciAmen; 08-01-2015, 05:50 PM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎