Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Viridi-Anne Leather Trenchcoat, Cloak Hussar and Jumpers, Ann Dem F/W '03 Combat Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cpaik
    • Nov 2007

FS: Viridi-Anne Leather Trenchcoat, Cloak Hussar and Jumpers, Ann Dem F/W '03 Combat Boots

Due to college, I have to sell off some of my pieces. I don't want to part with them, but cash rules everything. Prices do not include shipping. Please contact me via PM or email at cspaik@gmail.com. High res pictures are available on request. For reference, I'm 6'0" 150 lbs. I prefer googlecheckout but accept paypal as well.

Absolutely gorgeous calfskin leather trenchcoat from The Viridi-Anne. Size 4, purchased from The Archive in San Francisco, this piece oozes with superior construction and fine materials. Retail $3075.

$1950

Measurements:
    Shoulder to shoulder - 17"
    Pit to pit - 19"
    Shoulder to cuff - 26"
    Shoulder to hem - 40"

Details:

Leather belted cuffs:

Curved shoulder/arm construction:

Neck guard:

Epaulets and shoulders:

All RiRi zippers:

Back of metal buttons detail:

Tag:

This piece is truly unique. Viridi-Anne is only carried in 3 places in the United States--The Archive in San , H.Lorenzo in LA and Atelier in New York. I have only seen this piece once. It's immaculately constructed with all riri zippers, metal buttons, buttery soft leather and beautiful lining. It honestly doesn't get much more goth-ninja than this piece.

Original tags and extra buttons will be provided.
  • cpaik
    • Nov 2007

Re: FS: Viridi-Anne Leather Trenchcoat, Cloak Hussar and Jumpers, Ann Dem F/W '03 Combat Boots

A piece that needs no introduction: The infamous Deerskin Cloak Hussar jacket. Size medium. Worn twice, purchased brand new.

$950

Measurements:
    Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5"
    Pit to pit - 19.5"
    Shoulder to hem - 22-24" (front and back curve downwards)
    Shoulder to cuff - 26.5"

Comment

• cpaik
      • Nov 2007

Re: FS: Viridi-Anne Leather Trenchcoat, Cloak Hussar and Jumpers, Ann Dem F/W '03 Combat Boots

Black Cloak Military Jumper with quilted shoulders, chest pockets and button v-neck. Size small. Amazing piece, purchased brand new and worn three times.

$200

Measurements:
      Pit to pit - 20"
      Shoulder to shoulder - 18"
      Shoulder to hem - 23.5"
      Shoulder to cuff - 26"

Shoulder detail:

Comment

• cpaik
        • Nov 2007

Midnight navy (almost black) Cloak hooded sweatshirt. Laced neck, kangaroo pockets. Size L.

$180

Measurements (approximate because there is no defined shoulder):
        Pit to pit: 22"
        Approximate shoulder to cuff: 21"
        Approximate shoulder to hem: 23"

Neck detail:

Kangaroo pockets:

Comment

• cpaik
          • Nov 2007

THE boots. Ann Demeulemeester F/W '03 boots which were featured on every model that show. Used, with a hole worn into the back of the left heel, exposing the inner structure of the heel but completely invisible to the outside. Doesn't affect the feel of the boot. Size 43. First picture is most indicative of the color of the shoe.

$700

Heel wear:

Comment

• Yan
            • Mar 2008

Thanks. Fastest transatlantic delivery ever!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎