Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Chalayan, Cloak, Margiela, Helmut Lang, etc (PRICE DROPS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinoy
    • Dec 2006

FS: Chalayan, Cloak, Margiela, Helmut Lang, etc (PRICE DROPS)

Prices include shipping throughout the United States? for shipping to an international location, please PM me. Please add 4% for paypal. I also accept trades? pants (sz 48/50), footwear (sz 43), shirts (sz 48), outerwear (sz 48/50).

Up for sale is an awesome Hussein Chalayan jacket. Not sureif this brand is too popular with the folks here, so I?ll give this a detailed rundown. I bought it for $830 in LA, and I?ve worn it less than ten times. Ireally hate to let this go, but it?s unfortunately just not my size. It?s slightly too big. The tags says sz 48 but I think thiswould be best for a sz 50 or a 52.

Chalayan in very avant-garde in his designs, and this jacket is no exception. I tried to take pictures of all the unique details (there are tons!), and hopefully some descriptions below will help you vision the jacket better.

A large amount of work was obviously put into this jacket, with excellent tailoring and materials. The zippers used are all Lampo. The material is 100% cotton. The color of this jacket is a washed black, closer to a dark gray.

The hood on this jacket rolls up and is held into place by three straps. One strap buttons down onto the back of the jacket, and two straps are on each side and loop through a piece of metal as shown on the shoulders. When the hood is not rolled up or when one is wearing the hood, the straps fall into the jacket and can?t be felt.

The entire piece is lined with a mesh like fabric. The mesh is very fine, and the lining is very comfortable. Chalayan also designed the armpits with grommets and the chest near the shoulders with openings to provide ventilation. There are drawstrings on the back ofthe jacket that help adjust the fit. Lastly, there are also two zip-pockets on the front of the jacket as well as one zipped-pocket on the inside of the jacket.

Asking price: $400 -> $350

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 19?

Pit to pit: 22.5?

Total length: 27?

I brightened this photo soyou could see the lining inside

Next upfor sale is a Cloak FW04 elbow strap blazer. This piece doesn?t really need much introduction here so here?s a quick rundown? its made out of a wonderful washed black/charcoal cotton and closes with two antiqued brass buttons. My favorite detail is on the shoulders? I'm not sure how to describe it..almost like shoulder caps? Other details include the modified peak lapels, functional sleeve buttons, angled front pocket flaps, and the elbow straps of course. The piece is double vented and has 7 pockets. A breast pocket on the front, 2 front pockets(which each have two pockets inside), as well as two interior pockets, one on each side.

This piece is like new? tried it on once, then realized its way too long on my frame.

Asking price: $600 -> $550

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 17.25"

Pit to pit: 21"

Sleeves:27.5"

Total length: 31"

Next up for sale is a Martin Margiela knitted shawl collar wool cardigan in black. This was the first piece to sell out at both the NYC and LA stores. I purchased this at the LA MMM store for around $675. Size medium. The knitting on this piece is downright amazing! It uses four different knitting patterns throughout the piece? it?s a bit hard to explain in words, but the photos should be able to describe it better than I can. I was talking to Renato the SA over at the MMM store, and he said the wool on this cardigan was treated so it doesn?t pill and isn?t itchy and scratchy like some of Margiela?s other wool. This piece uses real horn buttons and is pretty much brand new. You may have seen me wearing the same cardigan in the WAYWT thread, but that one is a size small. The one for sale is a size medium? this was supposed to go to a friend, but things didn?t work out withhim so my loss is your gain!

Asking price: $400 -> $350

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 19?

Pit to pit: 20.5?

Overall length: 28?

Close-up of the knitting

I?ll be putting other items up for sale later this week:

? helmut lang bondage strap tee (sz 50)

? prada grey wool zip up cardigan (sz 50)

? pure blue japan raw indigo jeans (sz 31)

• Pinoy
    • Dec 2006

Re: FS: Chalayan, Cloak, Margiela, Helmut Lang, etc

Lins blazer SOLD

Comment

• random
      • Dec 2007

someone should snatch up the lins blazer quickly
      I don't exist.

Comment

• Pinoy
        • Dec 2006

FS: Nom De Guerre

NDG cardigan sold

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

gahhh lins

Comment

• mortalveneer
            • Jan 2008

[quote user="xcoldricex"]gahhh lins
            [/quote]

seconded...and gahhh cloak

sure wish I had some cash...want to trade for my LUC schoolboy pants or MA+ pants?...

I am not who you think I am

Comment

• Pinoy
              • Dec 2006

FS: Helmut Lang olive trousers

Up for sale is a pair of olive Helmut Lang trousers, size 48. Can't remember which season these pants are from, but I believe it was when Lang was still designing for his label. They're incredibly sleek and feature a extended tab closure with a button fly. The color of these pants was incredibly hard to capture but is best represented in the first picture below with the close up of the tag.

Asking price: $70

Measurements:

16" waist

7.75" leg opening

28.75" inseam (with 2" to let out)

Comment

• Pinoy
                • Dec 2006

Re: FS: Chalayan, Cloak, Margiela, Helmut Lang, etc (PRICE DROPS)

hmm.. ive never really sold any clothing online before. how long does it usually take to sell stuff? thinking of putting it on eBay for a faster sell.. any ideas?

Comment

• xcoldricex
                  • Sep 2006

sell lins to me cheapppp to sell even faster! haha

interested in trading something maybe?

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

i think gustavolins basically reintroduced this jacket for s/s08, but in different colors/fabrics. someone in a 48/50 should pick this up!

Comment

• Pinoy
                      • Dec 2006

Lins blazer SOLD to a good home! Please buy my stuff guys! Stuff will be going to eBay in a week or so! Gonna post the HL bondage strap tee now..

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

This is some fantastic stuff. All too large for me, though. Best luck selling.

I suspect if you were selling these six months ago, a good lot would have been snapped up, pronto..

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="danieldy"]Lins blazer SOLD to a good home! [/quote]

booooo

Comment

• Pinoy
                            • Dec 2006

Helmut Lang Bondage strap tee

19" shoulders

22" chest

27.75" length

A classic HL piece? doesn't really need much introduction. White tee, light blue bondage strap, perfect for spring / summer.

Asking price: $55 shipped throughout the USA

Comment

• Pinoy
                              • Dec 2006

NDG cardigan sold! Bump! Please help a brother out and buy some stuff! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎