X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Z- Man Pattern making Services.

Ok Albert, I owe you commission on this one.

I work as a patternmaker/ designer on My Dayjob.

I have come to realize that there are a number of Members here into DIY projects,
    while i am creating several tools and Materials on this subject, for now I am willing to offer a pattern-making service to Anyone who is interested. There are several ways to do this, I am still working out the technicalities of it now, and will say more over the weekend

(passover Service tonight and Sabbath Tomorrow,.............so not before Sunday )

Let me know if anyone is interested.

thanks

Zamb

Ok Guys i am offering two kind of services.

I will have on demand a set of Basic patterns that you can purchase together as a package or as individual patterns in your own size for your own personal use.

the package will contain :

(a)Jacket/ blazer pattern(slim fit single breast peaked lapel) $200, (lined) $140 (unlined) more styles will be offered later

(b)Dress pant pattern (option for classic or slim fit available) $140 both stylescomes with partial lining for front full lining option will be available later

(c) Denim pant pattern (option for classic or slim fit available) $120 both styles, button fly option will be available

(d) Shirt Pattern (long-sleeve, short-sleeve, double-yoke shoulder, yokeless with center back seam, three collar styles will be available) prices from $100-140 depending on style variation

(e) T- shirt Pattern (slim fit only comes with long and short sleeves as one package) $70 (V-neck option available)

still working on prices for complete package and multiole purchase discounts

the second service is a customized service, where you can send me a specific garment style from which a pattern can be generated for you. (prices for this servicedepends on individual peice and degree of difficulty)

will work out shipping details tomorrow, payment will be by paypal......

.Gracias,

Zamb

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: IC- Z- Man Pattern making Services.

haha I can't wait to see the developments zamb! Btw, if I wanted to create patterns on paper (large Manila sheets) do they have this at most fabric stores? Enjoy the holiday weekend! You surprise me Zamb.. A Jewish Jamaican? I woulda never have guessed! :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• deleuze
      • Jul 2007

Some Christiansobserve Passover also.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

updated initial post

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Zam, definitely a cool idea. I'll be checking back in once the prices are posted and I can get a hold of some fabric. :)
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Zam, definitely a cool idea. I'll be checking back in once the prices are posted and I can get a hold of some fabric. :)[/quote]

tentative pricing posted.......

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎