Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Indeed, i am also considering any kinds of trade for this one. Looking for Rick tank tops, longsleeves in size XS, attachment ls Thsirts, anything.
    Just entertain me :)
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• King Of Carrot Flowers
      • Oct 2008

im intrested in the coat, and i could offer some stuff for trade if you are intrested:

first of i got this classy double buttoned black coat from Bruuz bazaar, bought it last year and worn it maybe 20 times. Very nice, almost vintage feeling. sz46. retail price was 440$. have no pitctures at the moment, but once i get to my mothers place i can get you plenty of fit pics.

i also have this offwhite "hagge hood" from carin wester wich is one of her signature pieces. Size is small/medium ( supposed to fit oversize). good condition, worn maybe 4 times and washed once.
      retailprice was 200$

And finaly this wonderful Rollneck from Wester, one of my personal favourites from her lateset collection. Sz S, only worn twice due cold climate here in sweden.
      retail was 110$

antying that you find appealing?

if you want all three we could just trade, that would be total worth of 750$ for my stuff :). but if youre only intrested in lets say the hagge i could throw in some cash to even out. maybe 200euros+hagge sounds fair?
      Last edited by King Of Carrot Flowers; 10-23-2008, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

lawlz
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• King Of Carrot Flowers
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
          lawlz
          what ye laughing at :(?

Comment

• King Of Carrot Flowers
            • Oct 2008

Okay, i would like to declare that im officially gonna buy this coat. If you dont find any of my trade offers intressting, thats fine with me, i got 270euros in my bank just waiting for an opportunity like this.

the only question is, will it really fit me? im 1.84cm tall and weights around 65,. My torso is realy mindfuckingly slim.

(exuse me for bad spellinge/etc, just got home from a frends birthdayparty)
            Last edited by King Of Carrot Flowers; 10-23-2008, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

SOLD SOLD SOLD (finally...)

Sorry Kingofcarrot, you didnt come back to me so i assum you backed out, i sold it to someone else...
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Purity
                • Apr 2007

Seems like it was just drunken optimism from king of carrot flowers (I love neutral milk hotel). Congatulations though.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎