X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H-R
    • May 2007

FS: Rick Owens, CCP, Junya Pants; Drkshdw Blowjob Tee; Ann Shirt

Hey guys, the following items are up for sale.
    1. Rick Owens black panelled sweatpants from Exploder AW 07 in size M. Made of thick heavy cotton with nylon panelling; unfinished hem and drawstring adjustable on the waist. Waist is 15" when unstretched but can definitely accomodate up to 17" waist. Slim on the legs, hem opening is 6.5". Have been worn a few times and professionally cleaned, I'd say condition is 9/10.
    Asking price $350 shipped.
    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

2. CCP black wool wide pants from '97/98 collection. Tagged size is 48 but the waist measurement is 15". I got them pre-owned but never get to wear them as they're too small on the waist for me, I'd say condition is 9/10. Made of REALLY heavy wool. Riri double zipper fly. There's also stitch panelling that runs across the back of the knee.
    Asking price $220 shipped.
    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

3. Rick Owens cotton/leather/acetate double layer pants in size M. A very interesting pair of pants with a see-through, gauzy layer on top of cotton base layer. In addition, they have leather panelling on the seat area. Unfinished hem. I'd say condition is 8.5/10. There's a minor wear on the right backpocket area. Waist measurement is 17" across.
    Asking price $250 shipped.

4. Junya Watanabe piping polyester pants from SS 07 collection. They were part of the collection where Junya experimented with incorporating tracksuit/athletic designs into men's casualwear. Made of 95% polyester, 5% cotton. There's white piping running along the outseam and seam stitching running vertical across each leg, both front and back. Waist measurement is 16" across. Condition 9/10.
    Asking price $150 shipped.

5. Drkshdw blowjob tee in cream size L. Features the infamous print of Rick with a gun in his mouth. Condition 9.5/10. Chest is 20" across.
    Asking price $60 shipped.

6. Ann Demeulemeester black shirt from SS 07 in size L. The shirt features layered front panelling that creates a gradient impression from the center of the chest to the side. Condition is 9.5/10, only worn twice and then dry-cleaned. Would be best fit for a normal 50.
    Asking price $160 shipped.

Interested parties feel free to contact me through PM for questions etc. Thanks!
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

pmed you
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BrettChaotix
      • Nov 2007

What's the length on the RO tshirt?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡