• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docintheory
    • May 2008

The Great Closet Merge - FS: LUC, CCP, RO, V-A, Julius

Hey everyone,

Fiancée has moved in and our closets are to be combined – need to make space, most of these items are very very new and haven’t been worn. Wedding plans have been taking up all my time, SZ - I miss you.

Prices include shipping and fees in the USA. Please add $15 for Canada, add $25 for international. I mainly ship via USPS Priority and Global Priority. Payment via paypal only, no trades please.

Prices are fairly firm considering the substantial loss I am taking. Any questions please PM, I will respond to first come first serve.

I like to ship things fast to make sure everyone is happy on both ends :) I try to ship within 24-48 hours after receipt of payment. Never had a problem selling on SZ and elsewhere.

These are not the best pictures (cell-phone), but will try and get better pictures if need be.

Thanks everyone!

1. Rick Owens Double-layered long-sleeve t-shirt - color: drkshdw, size large (one on the right). Exploder F/W 07. Hardly worn, in great condition, an essential piece in any wardrobe. SOLD

2. Carol Christian Poell waxed jacket – color: brown, size 48. Great all-season jacket, quintessential Poell piece. Really showcases his brilliance with the wax treatment, amazing slim cut and high arm holes, great details like double riri zips, inside zipped pocket. Too small for me, worn once. SOLD

3. Julius waxed twist jeans – color: black, size 3. Deep black, from F/W 2008 – considered to one of the finest lines Julius has produced. Unbelievable one of a kind fit, very deconstructed look, amazing details throughout. Completely new and unworn. Selling for SOLD

4. LUC Primary long-sleeve alpaca knit – color: cream, size Large. Great layering piece from LUC. Has a slightly crumbled texture of alpaca, and an amazing tone to the piece. Fits nice and slim, impeccable work by Luca Laurini. Never worn, includes tags. Selling for SOLD

5.The Viridi-Anne double-layered hoody – color: charcoal grey, size 5. twisted/drapey slim fit, ninja-esque hood . Great piece from this past exceedingly amazing fall-winter line from V-A. Worn only once. SOLD

Next two are interest checks:

6. Damir Doma long-sleeve button-down long-body linen shirt – REDACTED

7. Nice Collective hooded leather jacket – size large, color: ox-blood. Amazing leather jacket with great detailing throughout: strong sturdy lenzips, removable (zippered) cotton hood, unique color with a rich ‘bloodish’ red/brown. Worn twice, still in great condition. Originally bought for $1200, selling for $550.
    Last edited by docintheory; 07-08-2009, 02:04 AM.
  • nutty07
    • Jul 2008

pm sent

Comment

• Thomas0302
      • May 2009

Sent you a PM!

Comment

• vonthimus
        • May 2009

Hi
        I'll buy the vridi anne hoody. how do I do it. Paypal?
        Thanks

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Sent payment for VA hoody...interested in the Rick Owen double layer as well.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Torchiere
            • May 2009

Sent you a PM

Comment

• the-orb
              • Jun 2009

PM sent

Comment

• tomatous
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

hot fire! Hopefully my PM went through in time :X

Comment

• docintheory
                  • May 2008

Hey all - I've gotten a deluge of PM's in regards to many of the items. I am going respond according to first come, first serve to be fair.

V-A, LUC, Julius, and CCP have been sold. RO On Sale again.

Thanks everyone for their interest!
                  Last edited by docintheory; 07-08-2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• docintheory
                    • May 2008

RO up for sale again - Flaky buyer(s). Officially redacted the DD shirt, I like it way too much.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: RO officially sold.
                    Last edited by docintheory; 07-08-2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎