X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

SΔLΞ³ | 8/25 -20% | LUC / V-A / ISAAC SELLAM / CCP / MA_Julius / KKA | 48-50

TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF FOR THE NEXT WEEK

prices in euros
    shipping is €15-35 depending on item and destination
    payment through paypal

20% of sales will be sent to the Japanese Red Cross
    donated since april: 524€

Label Under Construction graphite dyed trousers, 48

lightweight trousers in a beautiful mud-grey cotton. very cool pattern with slit pockets in the back. straight and slim cut. these are sick trousers, would love to keep these but they are too small in the waist/thighs. brand new with tags.

size 48, fits true to size

€450 (these retailed for 700€)

IMAGE 4
    IMAGE 5

Isaac Sellam leather jacket with wool vest, M

Sellam is a master at combining leather with other materials to create unique pieces, and this is nothing short of that. sick sick leather jacket with a long wool layer that was originally attached at the armholes, but I cut it out as both layers are wearable on their own and actually look very cool, so a very versatile piece. the only reason I'm selling this is that I don't wear a leather jacket that often and when I do, its always my RO, so this isn't getting much use.

the jacket is soft lamb leather with beautiful overlock seams and attached half-gloves done in the same material as the vest, which is wool. there are two pockets at the sides and two on the chest. double zipper, button-clasps on sleeve. high collar that looks good worn either up or down.

bought this last winter, the jacket has been worn maybe twice and the vest about 3-4 times. in new-like condition. fits spot on for a slim 50, would work for a 48 as well.

asking 900€ (retail 1500€) + shipping

measurements:
    pit to pit 53cm
    mid body width 50.5cm
    shoulder to hem 75cm
    sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 68.5cm

IMAGE 6
    IMAGE 7
    IMAGE 8
    IMAGE 9 (fit pic of non-layered model)
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment jeans, 3

grey / washed black jeans with distressing, brand new with tags. slim curved leg cut, darted back side. great everyday jeans.

size 3, fits like a slim 48.

€230 + shipping

FIT PIC 1 / 2

The Viridi-Anne shorts, size 3

classic straight shorts in a dark dark blue colour, looks almost black. typical V-A detailing, small pocket on the thigh, metal hook enclosure, strap in the back waist etc. used about 10 times, in very good condition, just washed. fits like 48.

waist across: 42.5cm
    length: 55cm
    leg opening: 26cm

SOLD

Boris Bidjan Saberi boiled wool vest

Interest check; one of my favourite pieces from the FW10 collection, but I've come to realize that I don't wear sleeveless outerwear much, and this would work better somewhere with less arctic-like winter weather.

boiled wool, warm, awesome 3d collar that looks good worn open or closed, fits a scarf underneath. heavy two way zip, signature tag on the back. altogether a really sick piece!

size S, but fits notably larger, good on me and I'm a 50 / usually an L in Saberi. not sure if this was mis-tagged or something... worn about 5 times, in new like condition.

shoulders: 42cm
    pit to pit: 53cm
    length shoulder to hem: 78cm

SOLD

Carol Christian Poell 2010 seamless knit sweater, size 50

beautiful knit from the new collection with a curved/slanted shape, in a grey-olive colour. slightly loose knit makes it look a bit like chainmail.

sadly this is about a size or half too big for me, it actually fits like a Poell 52 due to being so stretchy. could be worn by a 50 as well, but I'm looking for a slightly more fitted look.

pictures borrowed from Darklands where this was originally pruchased. in perfect and new-like condition. I wore it once and hand washed (as adviced on the care tag) once as I wanted to see if it shrinks, but it didn't.

pit to pit: 53cm (note that its very stretchy)
    shoulder to hem: 76cm

€450 + shipping (retail €640)

PICTURE 3
    PICTURE 4

MORE PICTURES

Label Under Construction J-pants, 48

Possibly the best iteration of the J-pants ever made, these were a special overdyed version made for Atelier and Sartorialoft in 2009 (the only retailers that had these, I recall). They are mid weight and stiff cotton with a somewhat uneven black dye showing bits of the original light coloured fabric here and there, including in the seams.. Black overlock stitching down the legs.

These are undoubtedly my favourite version of the trousers, but unfortunately they have always been a bit too tight for me. I've been holding on to them for all this time, but decided that its time to give them to someone who will be able to wear them more.

they have probably been worn about 15 times and hand washed once. in very good condition, minor signs of wear such as small creases, nothing major. most irregularities in colour are due to the treatment process. the top button has been switched - the original metal button kept coming off as the metal kept cutting the thread.

waist across: 43.5cm
    full length: 111cm
    thigh at widest part: 31cm
    leg opening: 17cm

€375 + shipping

IMAGE 3

IMAGE 4
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Julius MA "aircut" trousers, size 3

one of the coolest pieces from the current MA collection. these trousers have a regular button front, in addition to which there is a zipped flap that goes across the side of the leg. great slim and straight fit that goes with anything. unfortunately a size too small for me, otherwise I would love to keep them.

size 3, fits spot on for a 48 (I'm a slim 50 and they are just a cm too small)

waist across 43.5cm, thigh width 30cm, full length 114cm, leg opening 18cm

€290

IMAGE 4

Odyn Vovk black t-shirt, M

black, slim stretch t-shirt from what I recall being the first OV collection. pretty much the perfect black t-shirt, but I have to admit it runs a size small on me. best fitting for a 48. unsure of the material, could be synthetic as its super silky and soft.

pit to pit: 50cm
      mid body width: 48cm
      shoulder to hem: 80cm

€45 + sh

Martin Margiela thick mohair wool neck warmer

thick and fluffy neck warmer / tube scarf from MMM. Material is mohair-lanawool-polyamide-elastane. Has the signature Margiela stitching visible on the outside. This has been used maybe 2-3 times, so in new-like condition. really nice scarf, only considering selling as I have similar one which I wear more often.

€55 + shipping

TAG

ALT VIEW

Lumen et Umbra cropped treated linen trousers, 48

grey cropped and curved cut trousers from the current SS season. material is linen with a very cool treatment/coating. I'm not sure how it was done, but it has a slightly waxed feel to it and there are hints of brown linen showing here and there. Another great example of Issei's stunning materials and unique methods. the waist is adjustable with a Riri zipper "track", cool detail.

These were a custom order but unfortunately too small for me. size 48, fit true to size. brand new with tags.

waist across: 43cm
      full length: 75cm

SOLD

Individual Sentiments cropped double layer trousers, 3 SOLD

FW09 cropped trousers in a slate-green wool blend with a very cool texture. The wool leggings are not attached so they can be worn with or without them. with them, the trousers are very warm and could easily pass for cold weather, whereas without them they are good for summer use. the legs have buttoned straps that hold the cuffs rolled up (adjustable with two button holes).

size 3, fits 48-50. the leggings are very slim though and might not fit larger than a 48, whereas the top trousers could fit a slim 50. they also have buttoned straps at the waist for adjustment.

waist across: 42-46cm (adjustable with buttoned straps)
      length (without leggings, uncuffed): 80cm
      length cuffed: roughly 60cm
      length of leggings: 139cm

in new-like condition

SOLD

Label Under Construction selvedge jeans, 50

dark (nearly black) grey jeans with a slightly unusual pattern. there are no outseams, instead the seams go down the front on one leg and down the back on the other, both of these are selvedged seams. the inseam is regular. the material is heavy denim, but at the same time its fairly soft and comfortable.

in very good condition, I just washed them by hand so excuse the crumbled appearance in the pictures.

size 50, fits true to size.

SOLD

waist across: 44cm (45cm if pulled)
      full length: 115cm
      leg opening: 19cm

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Giuliano Fujiwara drop crotch trousers, 48

slim cut drop crotch trousers in 100% lana wool. perfect drop crotch cut, slim in the legs and not too baggy in the crotch. cuffed hems held with a couple of stitches, could be undone.

sadly too small for me, best for a true 48 I think, but check measurements. in excellent condition.

waist across: 41cm
        full length: 103cm
        rise: 42cm
        leg opening: 17.5cm

SOLD

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

+++++++++++++

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

new items.....

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

OV shirt is almost certainly 50% cotton, 50% modal. All of mine are.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

++++++++++++++

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Comment

• math-thomsen
                      • Jul 2010

Hey is the BBS item sold?
                      Best Malthe

Comment

• crz
                        • Apr 2008

whoever got the fujiwara trousers and it doesnt work out, please let me know. they're the same ones from ardeetee right?

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

new additions

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

updated

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎