X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genevieveryoko
    • Sep 2009

Ladies CDG, DRIES, ANN D., jeans, etc. S/M good prices

Prices are in USD. Shipping not included - feel free to estimate your shipping from San Francisco using USPS first class or priority mail or I will send you a quote after you tell me your location. Not accepting offers as these are already really low prices.

Please note any light spots shown on black garments are just weird light reflections from my camera. It's really hard to photograph black stuff!! If the photos show up all weird and in the wrong direction it's because photobucket is retarded and takes a few hours to update the edits.

1) CDG pleated 3/4 length skirt SOLD

A black pleated skirt is a staple in any CDG wearing girl's wardrobe. This one falls between the knee and ankle. Love this skirt but decided to buy a shorter one instead as I feel it would be more 'me'

marked a medium, but fits me perfectly and i normally wear a small - waist 27.5"

100% wool but light weight and very nice
    AD 2001
    excellent condition - no flaws, mint condition, I think it's only been worn once

2) Light Green Dries Van Noten reversible top $50

Beautiful little reversible top, light as air, always get compliments when I wear this, sadly though I don't get much use out of it as it is never warm enough here to wear something that is so barely there. Looks great over a black, grey, or white spaghetti strap tank (looks better like that, I think, than over a long sleeve - was just too lazy to change for the fit pic). Color is like a sea foam green - very Dries. One side is a smooth, sheer fabric, the other is like a net. There are 3 small (1 cm diameter), barely noticeable discolorations on this thing hence the low price but it's almost impossible to photograph them. You really can't see them though when you wear it, because of the way the fabric falls. I removed the tag because it shows when you wear it, but will send it along.

Size 40 or M, but I am usually a small/36 and I think this looks fine on me, just a little more drapey than it was perhaps intended to be

Last edited by genevieveryoko; 08-18-2011, 01:03 AM.
    http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/
  • genevieveryoko
    • Sep 2009

Ann Demeulemeester lace-up boots

SOLD

...classic, beautiful, timeless, hard to find, well made, and comfortable. For a high-heeled black lace-up boot these are simply perfection. Purchased from MBD, sadly a little too small for me.

Size 37.5 - fits size 7.5 comfortably with or without insoles. Fits true to size - I don't think these run particularly big for Ann D. (but perhaps that is debatable, I don't claim to be an expert) - I am a size 8 and they are slightly too small for me - I can wear them, but a 38 would be better. Insole measures 10" but keep in mind these are pointy, so your toes shouldn't reach all the way to the very end. Previous owner who wore a size 7 said they were too big for her, even with insoles. So yes, perfect for 7.5.

Excellent condition - minor, barely visible scratches on toes (see pix below), vibram soles in excellent condition

J Brand 811 mid-rise skinny jeans in "Shadow" size 27

$45
    retails for $185
    washed 3x, but still in excellent condition, no flaws

Not much to say here, these are great black jeans. Stretchy enough to be comfortable, but don't stretch out after multiple wears. Nice black wash that doesn't fade much. Only downside is they do attract lint so you'll need to de-lint them between wears. I have them in a 26 and I live in them. Bought a size bigger so I could wear them over long johns in the winter, but they're still too big with the long johns so I'm letting them go.

Last edited by genevieveryoko; 08-19-2011, 07:21 PM.
    http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎