Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkbydesign
    • Sep 2010

I don't know that it's a "rumor" per say, just an assumption people make. For instance, I swear I see the same items in female and male shops, so it's easy to assume that it's "unisex". I, for one, never realized it was two separate lines until this thread.

I totally agree with the difference in the two cuts, which is why I was worried when I saw this. I think many women can pull off either cut, but not many men can pull of both since the seams are clearly form fitting (a good thing) and geometric, yet specific to certain body types. But, if there have always been two styles of cuts, then that's good, just like any other line.

For the record, both lines are stunning, just for very different types of people IMO.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
      • Oct 2011

I too thought that it was a unisex line, having seen the same pieces look sublime on both men and women, and then experiencing the sizing, where it was the first time I've been above a 0/1 in anything.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Ok, I meant flat, I guess!
        It's okay - I can take the truth!
        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Hahaha, not aimed at you, ma'am. Nice avatar.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎