• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

InAisce FW12

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• fashiondisaster
      • May 2011

This collection is stunning amazing....!!
      I think the leather jackets and pants are some really interesting for their clean ,elegance and strongness...
      The only thing that not convinces me are the fur... even if into look book are good..
      Does anyone know where you can see Inaisce in Paris?
      Tnx
      FD
      SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

Tibetans, Inuits, and Nomads roughing it out in the cold winter instantly springs to mind - and I like it. Individually the pieces are not so groundbreaking, but together it all collectively comes together nicely. Keeping the conversation away from the hair, and the head-wraps, I think the styling has been done exceptionally well. Everything looks wearable, with some possibly great 'timeless' outwear-pieces to be found.

Fur is a bit of an iffy topic (don't want to get into it in this thread) but for some reason, dare I say, I don't really mind it here. It's been done very well. Maybe because I watched a documentary (Human Planet) recently about Inuits hunting for survival, but probably more because the fur here doesn't look like it's a status trophy, or 'for show' (except for the 3rd look). It really adds to the feeling of this collection, like it was a necessary facet - a holistic facet really. Whether or not I will buy the fur pieces is another thing though. Anyway, good collection.

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

I love this. Although very different, the Nomadic stuff feels like what Doma was doing a few seasons ago, but done in a way that I actually get it.
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

I like when Jona goes cleaner like this. styling is great. The center front seams on the jerseys are still not my thing though, but that's just nitpicking on an otherwise noble and atmospherically unique and strong collection. I like the simpler cuts and less obvious connotations in each individual garment.

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

More of the same. A little more refined, a little sleeker, but amazing none the less. As always, the proportions and control of volume never cease to amaze me...not too fond of the hair styling though, but minor quibbles.

Comment

• MaxM
                • Sep 2009

Dunno i kinda prefered when he had slimer pants for the men. Not saying this is bad at all, just find it looks much much much better for women/the girl.
                But crazy jackets/coats as always

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Lumina
                  • Dec 2009

this collection drives my mind away. It makes me want to live in a cold mythological country.
                  Love the shapes, styling, and even haircuts, looking great with the outfits.
                  The fur boots would probably be too much irl but they look good in the pictures. The lace boots would be perfect anywhere

Comment

• garbage_queen
                    • Dec 2010

I really like what makes Jona! he retains his own style giving it a new outlines! A few things I would like myself would have bought!

Comment

• Crowzer
                      • Feb 2011

Hum very nice. Just perfect.
                      Lot of inspirations in this collection, in the end, it gives something very beautiful.

Comment

• Nigromancy
                        • Nov 2010

Immaculate silhouettes and styling. The leather and fur pieces, those pants!!! The intellect of the whole aesthetic! Nothing here not to love.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

I'm really liking this collection. The styling for the shoot is perfect and the balance/usage of leather/furs and the layering is very nice and sharp.

Definitely a great collection that shows you can stay warm in winter while still wearing great fitting works with a sharp and slim silhouette.

I immediately got a Mongolian feel from the collection and I like that flavor that Jona has added here. It's not just "asian" but has taken it a bit further and evolved the obvious asiatic touches to the works. Great collection. I hope it translates well in store buys!
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

^^I agree with the Mongolian feel.

I've been a fan of all of Jona's work and this collection rivals the first, which makes me quite happy.

The new forms for the channeling vests are really great and the progression from previous collections remains to his vision. The leather work and shoes are also pretty unique.

I'd personally wear 90% of that collection (men's or women's pieces). Between In Aisce, Julius, and BBS----->I remain content....well, disregarding the damage to my bank account. :)

Comment

• Czx
                              • Feb 2011

I think none of Jona's stuff spoke to me like this does. I feel you on Mongolian/Nomadic references but some looks also remind me of 19th century Russian with a twist for some reason. And personally - I love it. Especially sold on the 1st and 5th look. But overall, the styling and silthouttes are great, I'm eager to see how does this present outside of this photo shoot.
                              néant
                              Last.FM paranoia
                              Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                              0 > ∞

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡