• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

J.W.Anderson Fall/Winter 2012-13, London

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• safeword123
          • Jul 2008

hmm... i don't know, i am not seeing his boy/girl aesthetics much here, which i was fond of from his previous couple of women's collections. not that there has to be...

thanks for posting, faust.

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

I don't like this either, his past few collections were much more inspiring than this. That said, some of the garments are very interesting in themselves, such as the plaid jackets and the tartan dresses, all of which feature very nice necklines. Hate the shoes though.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

I don't know, somehow i think this works. It's low key, pragmatic, simple, yet somehow I'm still drawn to this. There's a hidden hint of nostalgia in that dotty outfit I'm liking, as well as the protective feeling of those kevlar/down vest thingies...

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I like the quilted outfits, but the whole show is really schizophrenic. What do the dotty outfits have to do with the quilted ones and with the plaid ones?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎